full english/american breakfast in ratchada rd (fortune tower area)

YipYipYa123

im staying in ratchada beside fortune tower temporarily and looking to know if theres any decent places open early

i know plenty in sukhumvit and silom like farang bars etc but in this area it seems pretty desolate

if you dont want to eat spicy thai food first thing at 7am ,anyone recommend anywhere ?

776px-English_Breakfast_nic1.jpg

Hop on the underground to Lumpini, Si Lom or Sukhumwit Loads of places thither....it's only a few minutes ride to all the cholesterol your heart (doesn't) desire....

i have a motorbike and i know those places but the hassle of travelling that far just to eat and then back again wouldnt be worthwhile

im sure theres somewhere closer that sells farang breakfasts ,i just dont know this area ...............yet

theres hotels all along ratchada rd i will start checking if nobody has any suggestions..........

I used to live north of Ratchada soi 3 and never came across such a place. But I left in late 2011. However, for night time, Proper Job on the south side of soi 3, less than 1 km from the back of FTown, is a good spot for very good Thai food and some western food in the evenings. Host is affable Rob from South Africa, ex-Englander. Also there's an OK steak/western/Thai place on Yu Charoen (back of FTown), 50 metres north of Soi 3.