Can I get a multiple entry NON B visa in Kuala Lumpur?

No, after the visa sticker thefts last year, KL no longer do Multiple entry Non Immigrant Visas.

You would need to go to Penang and along with the other required paperwork you would need 9 months minimum validity in your WP.

Edited by digitalchromakey

Kl no longer does multiple entry non-b visas. You will need to go to Penang. Your work permit will need to be valid for 9 months to get the visa.

Are you getting the multiple entry visa because you job does not qualify for a one year extension of stay from immigration?

Thank you for the quick response!!

This is my first time to apply NON B visa. Last March I went to penang to get a single entry visa as my employer still working on getting me a work permit . After a month, I received my work permit and will now be planning to apply for multiple entry.

Can anyone please advise the best thing to do ?

If the company can meet the requirements you could get a one year extension. The thing that prevents people from getting one is the requirement for 4 Thai employees and/or not meeting the minimum salary (50K baht for western countries). Another one would be if it is a new company and it cannot provide tax records for a full year. See clause 2.1 and annexes at end of Thai Police Order 777/2551 for requirements.

If you cannot get the extension a trip to Penang will be needed.

Noted but I cant meet the minimum salary requirement. I guess I have to go to Penang.

Do you know anyone who can help for a visa run via plane in Penang? I've tried mini bus before but the experience was dreadful!! I can book my flight and hotel but I want to make sure that I can get the multiple entry.

Thank you.

Noted but I cant meet the minimum salary requirement. I guess I have to go to Penang.

Do you know anyone who can help for a visa run via plane in Penang? I've tried mini bus before but the experience was dreadful!! I can book my flight and hotel but I want to make sure that I can get the multiple entry.

Thank you.

MFA List of Requirements for a One Year Multiple Entry Non Immigrant 'B' Visa:

http://www.mfa.go.th/main/en/services/123/15388-Non-Immigrant-Visa-%22B%22-(for-Business-and.html

You can phone Penang during working hours, they actually answer the phone, plus they will tell you any additional special requirements.

Currently, if you can show the MFA listed paperwork at Penang, along with your actual WP with >9month validity, you will be fine for the one year non 'b'.

Thank you.

Where are you located.

Many from Samui has used Jim's place with success.

Call/mail him.

http://jimsplacepenang.tripod.com/