Whats Everybodys favourite Indian Dish?

IsaanRick

Hi we are just doing a little survey at Little India to find out what everybodies favourite Indian dish is? In the Uk the most popular dish is the Chicken Tikka Masala but because we are in Thailand with many different nationalities living here that could be different, just from our own experiece selling I would say the favorite of the Swedish expats would be the Korma?

We speacalise in BIR Indian takeway food but we also have experience making authentic Indian food as well so any dish can be voted for.

Many Thanks Rick (Little India)

where shall I start;

1. Tandoori Chicken

2. Rogan Josh

3. Pakora

4. Biriyani Rice

5. Butter Chicken

6. Palak Paneer

I could go on, but I think I need to head to the kitchen to start cooking...dammm I'm hungry now!

• Like 1

Popadoms with onions and mint sauce on the side

Onion Bharjis

Any madras or vindaloo

Bombay aloo

Allo gobi

Keenan nan

Where are you and if not Phuket......do you deliver ??

SDM

• Like 1

Popadoms with onions and mint sauce on the side

Onion Bharjis

Any madras or vindaloo

Bombay aloo

Allo gobi

Keenan nan

Where are you and if not Phuket......do you deliver ??

SDM

Sorry I'm in Isaan mate, hopefully in the future we will be able to deliver to phuket, I'm trying to find a freezer truck delivery service if anybody can recommended a company that works in Isaan.

I have had quite a few different curries from "little india" and they are just like you would get at from your local indian from the UK, in fact i think they are better !!!! These guys use very little oil in the cooking and its cooked to perfection, no disappointment as for some frozen curries i've tried from Thailand and even the UK…...

My personal favourite is the Chicken Tikka Masala !!! and big Onion Bhajis. It's a good food to keep in your freezer!!!! You have an instant Takeaway when ever you want!! very good value for money…

Check out their website www.farangfood.com quite a few specials went on last week and I've tried the Naga Chicken WOW very good!!

• Like 2

Lamb Rogan Josh....followed by EVERYTHING ELSE.... are you in Chiang Mai.....if so.... WHERE???

HOLD/HOLD/HOLD!!!

I should have read further... looks like you are "down South" have you given any thought to doing something in Chiang Mai? We NEED a CLEAN and AUTHENTIC Indian Restaurant here.

Edited by Torrens54
  • Like 1

Lamb Rogan Josh....followed by EVERYTHING ELSE.... are you in Chiang Mai.....if so.... WHERE???

HOLD/HOLD/HOLD!!!

I should have read further... looks like you are "down South" have you given any thought to doing something in Chiang Mai? We NEED a CLEAN and AUTHENTIC Indian Restaurant here.

It's the other Surin. The clue is in the forum name.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1