Village headmen from Chiang Mai to challenge anti government protesters at Interior Ministry

Lite Beer

I wonder if this is now how the village funds are being spent or has the cost come from a special budget allocation that has been approved in the dead of night by the caretaker cabinet ?

All for a good cause of course, the Interior Ministry will be the one which dispenses the village funds and without them being able to work the headmen wont have the fund to spend allocate for the good of the people.

• Like 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if this is now how the village funds are being spent or has the cost come from a special budget allocation that has been approved in the dead of night by the caretaker cabinet ?

All for a good cause of course, the Interior Ministry will be the one which dispenses the village funds and without them being able to work the headmen wont have the fund to spend allocate for the good of the people.

And without good will there will not be good votes,

• Like 1

the equally corrupt headmen is there sauce of income drying up...does as i say not what i do...leeches the lot..

winstonc has it spot on here.

The headsmen can smell an election which means a nice big fat payday from Dubai or at the very least 'the taxpayer'.

It is about time they dispensed with this 2000 year old village head crap and moved into a true democracy. Headman does not mean anything anymore, it just reveals who is the most corrupt man in the village, this country managed to make it into an 'official' position... Laughable.

These headmen are an integral part in the vote buying mechanism... You pay the headman and he forces the rest of the village who to vote for.

Respect my vote?..... respect my ar-se.

The "peasants" traveling from the colonies to enter the imperial capital scares the bejezus out of the PDRC types that need daily to run about posting from thread to thread.

Government buildings are being unlawfully occupied over a significant period of time which affects the population throughout the country so some local and very local leaders are coming to try to do something about it.

Local leaders in the South seem to think it's not urgent and I'd bet Suthep too doesn't think it's urgent, that is if Suthep thinks at all these daze. Abhisit is always too wrapped up in himself to know local concerns.

Those of us that oppose the double header of corruption and unlawful occupation of government buildings seem to be in a posters minority here. At least however we are consistent.

• Like 2

The bile is out in force tonight.

".......as red village headmen they are only in their position as headmen throught threat of violence......"

Apart from the the typo, care to substantiate this Seajae ????

Can you ?

Any evidence, any at all ??

The "peasants" traveling from the colonies to enter the imperial capital scares the bejezus out of the PDRC types that need daily to run about posting from thread to thread.

Government buildings are being unlawfully occupied over a significant period of time which affects the population throughout the country so some local and very local leaders are coming to try to do something about it.

Local leaders in the South seem to think it's not urgent and I'd bet Suthep too doesn't think it's urgent, that is if Suthep thinks at all these daze. Abhisit is always too wrapped up in himself to know local concerns.

Those of us that oppose the double header of corruption and unlawful occupation of government buildings seem to be in a posters minority here. At least however we are consistent.

wow for once i agree minority ..for the obvious reason..and consistantly wrong im impressed with your admission only 2nd rate now well done keep up the honesty son..theres hope for you yet..

wow for once i agree minority ..for the obvious reason..and consistantly wrong im impressed with your admission only 2nd rate now well done keep up the honesty son..theres hope for you yet..

Try some remedial reading and become more aware of getting sophomoric.

Haven't read the article, but cannot think of a single civilised country that has "village headmen". I can think of quite a few sub-saharan countries that do though. Thailand also compares better with those countries on an evolutionary scale.

"Village headmen" always conjures up images like this.post-9891-0-25179000-1399125104_thumb.jp From the Solomon Islands area.

I am sure these chaps can persuade their villagers to do as they are told too.

Maybe more than 3 buses, if all headmen come which I doubt, as most are over 80 years old. But there's certainly no more than 2,000, as opposed to the 80,000 quoted, as there are no more than 2,000 villages in CM: c.f Chiang Mai is subdivided into 25 districts (Amphoe). The districts are further subdivided into 204 subdistricts (Tambon) and 1915 villages (Muban). (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai_Province )

I also, in accordance with your post, and the following comments offered by red nomads, as usual, would like to know how the alledged '80,000 village headmen know all about the functions of internal workings in Bangkok offices, and how it has obstructed them. The only sh-it obstructing them is lack of payment for rice, which the alledged office workers they are coming to support have obviated directly. wink.png

So, is there any red here who can pertain to 80,000 village headmen, and offer proof? Not that there is any concern on our part, but we would like to know how many numbers will be over-indulged in, before the 2 or 3 million turn out on May 14th in support of ridding the Burped boots... tongue.png

Well a good start would be to read the OP again, slowly, and see if you understand it the second time round.

Haven't read the article, but cannot think of a single civilised country that has "village headmen". I can think of quite a few sub-saharan countries that do though. Thailand also compares better with those countries on an evolutionary scale.

If you lived here and showed even the slightest interest in the culture you would realise just how ignorant you come across as.

Edited by fab4
  • Like 1

If you lived here and showed even the slightest interest in the culture you would realise just how ignorant you come across as.

You're right, monkeycountry should have known that Thailand is not a civilized country.

You're right, monkeycountry should have known that Thailand is not a civilized country.

Well if you live here you're not exactly helping.

Leader of the headmen from Chiang Mai, Mr Kamoldit Rotananipat, alias Kamnan Daeng,

Must be a ThaiRouge member, he has an alias.

Your comment is, sadly, typical of many a response on this forum to a serious news item. Reduce it to trivilaities and try to make clever comments. Once in while, It would be helpful, to recognize that PRDC's rent-a-mob in Bangkok are causing real difficulties for those whose function it is to carry out the administrative fiat at ampoe, tambon and moo baan level throughout the country.

It is useless to try to reason with a TV core member.

You will have more success when you try talk to a wall

They are all brainwashed Yellow people.

• Like 1

Seems you are addicted to condescension. Come on mate. Your better than that. Reply the post instead of following the PTP trait. No word on the content of what he said?

Maybe more than 3 buses, if all headmen come which I doubt, as most are over 80 years old. But there's certainly no more than 2,000, as opposed to the 80,000 quoted, as there are no more than 2,000 villages in CM: c.f Chiang Mai is subdivided into 25 districts (Amphoe). The districts are further subdivided into 204 subdistricts (Tambon) and 1915 villages (Muban). (source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiang_Mai_Province )

I also, in accordance with your post, and the following comments offered by red nomads, as usual, would like to know how the alledged '80,000 village headmen know all about the functions of internal workings in Bangkok offices, and how it has obstructed them. The only sh-it obstructing them is lack of payment for rice, which the alledged office workers they are coming to support have obviated directly. wink.png

So, is there any red here who can pertain to 80,000 village headmen, and offer proof? Not that there is any concern on our part, but we would like to know how many numbers will be over-indulged in, before the 2 or 3 million turn out on May 14th in support of ridding the Burped boots... tongue.png

Well a good start would be to read the OP again, slowly, and see if you understand it the second time round.

Can't help yourself with the condescension heay?

Just trying to help. Haven't got much patience with people who write posts stating erroneous facts because they can't even read the OP properly. Even less patience with posters who make personal observations about other posters without even pretending to address the OP.

If you have nothing to add, don't.

• Like 2

Seems you are addicted to condescension. Come on mate. Your better than that. Reply the post instead of following the PTP trait. No word on the content of what he said?

Condescension is not your problem, it's comprehension. My post was a comment on what he said. It was an ignorant post. Whereas your post is just to flame me with nothing to add to the OP. You might want to think about that before sounding off.

Can't help yourself with the condescension heay?

Just trying to help. Haven't got much patience with people who write posts stating erroneous facts because they can't even read the OP properly. Even less patience with posters who make personal observations about other posters without even pretending to address the OP.

If you have nothing to add, don't.

Then maybe articulate a response that does not involve condescension and state to him that you "Haven't got much patience with people who write posts stating erroneous facts because they can't even read the OP properly" instead of saying "read the OP again, slowly, and see if you understand it the second time round." That would highlight that you are actually articulate and reinforces to the original poster what you actually mean instead of them having to "solve" your post like a rubics cube.

We cannot all read minds mate.

Edited by djjamie

and usual inane post by someone who is totally uninformed. Apparently you were not out on Chiang Mai - Lampang Highway like I was today, and obviously didn't see the 20+ bus convoy heading out. Engage brain before operating mouth. Try it sometime. You might be amazed at how well it works.

You're kidding aren't you? 20+ bus convoy - of village heads? Ha... they're all cropping right now hoping for payment, knowing they'll get it from the lying PTP this week, again. 20 Buses, maybe: of armed thugs pretending to be old men. That's about the size of it.... assuming you counted 20 red buses.... or were you having a dream about London?

He is not kidding he actually believes it. Don't all red shirts.

Let's see now 20 buses lets make that 30 to be on the safe side. 40 passengers per bus we will pack them in.

30 X 40 = 1,200 people coming from the red shirt stronghold.cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

80,000 divided by 40 = 2,000 buses. Should be a show to watch them all parking there so they can all gather round the building. So tomorrow Sunday May 4 is the big show.

Do these people have some sort of a contest to see who can come up with the most ridicules statement.

Is there a red shirt hall of fame for these clowns?whistling.gif

You try to cause a big ado about nothing as something obviously got lost in the translation - you people.

I also heard you guys keep expending the stock of TVF emoticons of ROFLMAO thus requiring TVF to keep running out to the supply vendor to replace your interminable use of them. Keep up the good work for the local economy and for the business to TVF.

I'll close with one that's always strongly in stock here biggrin.png .

Edited for typo.

Edited by Publicus

Leader of the headmen from Chiang Mai, Mr Kamoldit Rotananipat, alias Kamnan Daeng,

Your comment is, sadly, typical of many a response on this forum to a serious news item. Reduce it to trivilaities and try to make clever comments. Once in while, It would be helpful, to recognize that PRDC's rent-a-mob in Bangkok are causing real difficulties for those whose function it is to carry out the administrative fiat at ampoe, tambon and moo baan level throughout the country.

2 weeks ago, I was at the Chiangmai immigration to get thai passports for my family and this is the 3rd time that we went there. There were about 300+ people in the queue since 4am and we had no chance of getting it done. The inconvenience of the people who drove all the way from Lampang & Lampun is understandable, so those who are still blocking government offices in BKK should allow the civil service administration to work.

2 weeks ago, I was at the Chiangmai immigration to get thai passports for my family and this is the 3rd time that we went there. There were about 300+ people in the queue since 4am and we had no chance of getting it done. The inconvenience of the people who drove all the way from Lampang & Lampun is understandable, so those who are still blocking government offices in BKK should allow the civil service administration to work.

Are in Chiang Mai passports issued at the immigration ?

• Like 1

How do you expect him to reply to a load of BS coming from his beloved Thaksin led PTP red shirt followers.wai.gif

• Like 1

Well, there must be something to it, as All Powerful Suthep has ordered all PDRC to abandon the Interior Ministry offices they have been occupying for the past few months, and return to Lampini Park, fearing "confrontation" with the village kamnan's. But how can that be, since Suthep represents "all the people". Oh wait, I forgot, these are from north of BKK city limits, so that means they are people, only buffaloes.

Edited by Just1Voice