Pinnacle Grand Resort Jomtien - which bus/mini-van from Bkk?

Green

Actually going very near there to the sailing clubs at Na Jomtien soi 8. Club Loong Chat.

Which bus or mini-van is best to get there? Im assuming there is a better way than to go to the N pataya bus station.

Thanks

I'm sure you could find a mini bus that goes from BKK to Sattahip, traveling down Sukhumvit. I should know, I have to deal with these maniacs all the time. But I would think you'd be better off getting a direct bus, then doing as mentioned above. A mini bus from BKK would probably do a whole lot of stops along the way, unless you get the right on. I see them stopping all the time to pickup/drop off passengers. But the white baht buses along Suk do the same thing. You could probably get a private baht bus from the bus station to the Pinnacle for about 400B or so.

I was just by the club today on my morning walk. It's a bit of a walk from Suk to the Pinnacle. Not too bad, but maybe 1KM or so. Not too fun if you've got some gear.

There are a few clubs in that area, just in case you didn't know.

I don't think the fare is 10B. Maybe 20 or so. I'm not 100% sure. As for scooter taxis, it's real hit and miss down here. Directly across from the road that goes to the Pinnacle is nothing. You can't cross the road there on a bike, but have to go down towards the entrance for The View Restaurant (I've rarely seen scooter taxis here...sometimes...but rarely. Just north of that entrance to The View, on the beach side, is a mini-bus terminal. Sometimes you'll see a scooter taxi there).

Your best bet would probably either be at Huay Yai road (has a traffic light and is just past the floating market) or at the entrance to the low cost housing project about 1km down the road. Next spot would be across from the Ambassador, guaranteed, but you'll probably be dealing with mafia prices there. Perhaps.