laundry soap without dyes or perfume - where ?

circusman

I believe my skin is reacting to the laundry soap we buy to wash our clothes here in C.M. Has any intrepid shopper seen dye and perfume free laundry soap anywhere in or near C. M. ?

• Like 1

Consider Purex Baby laundry detergent. It is hypoallergenic, without any colourants but with a light perfume. I found that in hot humid weather I was getting skin irritation and by using this have found much less of a problem. But it is double the price of a local product as it is imported. Available from Rimping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

I did see an imported version of Thai that is hypoallergenic for sale at Rimping Mee Chok. Also, Amway sells hypoallergenic detergent. But these are a lot more costly than local detergents.

Agree with brommers, use a baby detergent, in liquid format. The wife had skin irritation also and now always washes the undies separately in the gentle stuff.

You can by plain powder basically a stores own brand in the white packets.

I am happy to run with the perfumed commercial powder just for a bit of extra insurance down there.

I did see an imported version of Thai that is hypoallergenic for sale at Rimping Mee Chok. Also, Amway sells hypoallergenic detergent. But these are a lot more costly than local detergents.

I meant to write "I did see an imported version of Tide..."

• 2 weeks later...

SA-8 laundry soap, AMWAY

No perfume, or additives, just cleaning soap/detergent. Run the washer with this 2 times, thru its cycles and it will take off the caked on layer of detergent perfume stuck to the tub. If you dont, it will loosen and remove the purfume on the tub and mix it with the laundry being washed.

SA-8 laundry soap, AMWAY

No perfume, or additives, just cleaning soap/detergent. Run the washer with this 2 times, thru its cycles and it will take off the caked on layer of detergent perfume stuck to the tub. If you dont, it will loosen and remove the purfume on the tub and mix it with the laundry being washed.

I used this for years in Australia, it was very good, and agreed you MUST run the washer empty. Didn't bother (naturally) and was left wishing I had.