Thais and their soapies

hellohello123

Based on my my (admittedly limited) experience, having racketed around the world a bit over the last half century, I'd argue that psychologically and emotionally women are much the same - whatever country they come from. The variations tend to be primarily cultural and intellectual. But for some perverse reason, wherever you go on the planet, they inexplicably prefer to watching soap operas to football. Weird.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I once, out of sheer boredom, watched a thai soap. This was set in a ban og village. The man and woman lived in a house on stelts.

Woman needed to have some money for eveningshopping. Her husband claimed he did not have any money left. It started to annoy the woman and she got angry. The guy was halvepissed. It started to rain heavily. She said that she would buy whatever she needed on credit. As it rained she took the umbrella with her, opened it......all the guys saved money came out......she even more angry at the prig...i thought it was quite funny those 10 minutes i watched. Never got tempted though to see more.