And then back to honeymoon mode

I was just scratching my head thinking, hmmm

The rest of the trip was good

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always associate the word soapie in Thailand, as getting a good old rub a dub dub in the tub.

Yes, but you don't watch those - you play the leading man.
  • Like 1

I always associate the word soapie in Thailand, as getting a good old rub a dub dub in the tub.

Yes, but you don't watch those - you play the leading man.

Only if I have my rubber duck to play with. wink.png

Soaps are not a Thai addiction they are worldwide addiction.

A tie between the UK and USA. Who would have thought it?

1 United Kingdom 28 hours per person per week

2 United States 28 hours per person per week

3 Italy 27 hours per person per week

4 Germany 23 hours per person per week

5 France 23 hours per person per week

6 Ireland 23 hours per person per week

7 Australia 22 hours per person per week

8 Netherlands 20 hours per person per week

9 Denmark 20 hours per person per week

10 Belgium 19 hours per person per week

11 Finland 18 hours per person per week

12 Norway 18 hours per person per week

13 Sweden 18 hours per person per week

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Media/Television-viewing

Or

According to Motorola's Mobility's Global 2010 Media Engagement Barometer study, American and Japanese viewers spend 21 hours per week watching television and video content. South Koreans watch the least TV--just 13 hours a week. The average amount of time spent watching TV each week around the world is 17 hours. Motorola said most television viewers watch scheduled programming, but 34 percent watch scheduled content in addition to online video and on-demand shows.

http://www.cnet.com/news/study-americans-japanese-watch-the-most-tv/

Or

nielsen-home-tv-index-region-august-2010

Hong Kong Heaviest TV-watching Market

Broken down by national market, Hong Kong has the highest global score on the home TV index (109), with Brazil, China and India all right behind (tied at 108). Other markets with a high TV index score include the Philippines (107), Italy (106) and five countries tied at 104: UAE, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela and Vietnam.

Five global markets average less than three hours of TV watching per day per person: Australia (2:59), Taiwan (2:41), China (2:36), Venezuela (2:35) and Thailand (2:11).

http://www.marketingcharts.com/wp/television/latin-america-asia-pacific-watch-most-tv-13826/

Don't you guys get tired of repeating cliches from bar girl websites?

Don't you get tired of repeating cliches from Thai Visa?

It's not like I started it. You post an idea that you think is brand spanking new and I say it is a cliche.

Wouldn't it make sense to research a bit before posting something that has been posted a hundred times?

It is offensive to refer to all Thai women when the characteristic you are discussing is primarily of a prostitute in any country.

My wife took a day off of work last week to help me with some business in Bangkok. I said thank you and she said, "no need to thank me I'm your wife."

When my mother was very ill I spent my off time helping her in her home. My wife divorced me because she said my mother was more important to me than her. She was correct. smile.png My wife divorced me, my mother died and I came to Thailand. If my Thai wife occasionally puts her aged mother ahead of us I understand.

• Like 1

It's not like I started it. You post an idea that you think is brand spanking new and I say it is a cliche.

Wouldn't it make sense to research a bit before posting something that has been posted a hundred times?

It is offensive to refer to all Thai women when the characteristic you are discussing is primarily of a prostitute in any country.

My wife took a day off of work last week to help me with some business in Bangkok. I said thank you and she said, "no need to thank me I'm your wife."

When my mother was very ill I spent my off time helping her in her home. My wife divorced me because she said my mother was more important to me than her. She was correct. smile.png My wife divorced me, my mother died and I came to Thailand. If my Thai wife occasionally puts her aged mother ahead of us I understand.

I get it, yours is different.

NO, mine is the same as most Thai women. Yours is different.biggrin.png

• Like 2

NO, mine is the same as most Thai women. Yours is different.biggrin.png

I bet she's hiso Chinese too.

I bet she's hiso Chinese too.

Nope. Her mother was the town beer maker and her uncle ran the still. Nice family but not what you would call hi so.

Dam_n, another myth shattered. :(