Leaking Roof

Vacuum

Dont know if this will help you but I had continuing problems in Spain for 3 years with a leaky roof which 3 different builders failed to fix.

It was a real pain until I found a builder who fixed it. He used polyurethane seal/adhesive, under and over fibreglass matting, and then painted over it with waterproof paint.

But as Dante says depends what sort of roof -and leak.

Good luck with it, ahead of the rainy season.

Dante99, on 04 May 2014 - 14:45, said:

depends on what kind of roof you have, wood, concrete, aluminum, zinc coated steel, tiles, if tiles what kind, big little flat rounded....

Something like this.

post-205945-0-57349600-1399192930.png

Traveling around the outside of the moat heading West just about 20 meters past Chiang Mai Gate and the Wualai Road fork there is a building supply shop on the left. You will see a display of roofing tiles in front. They are one of the best if not the best roofing and roofing repair shops for CPAC tiles which appears to be what you have if that photo is your roof.

Assuming that you have CPAC tiles, they will fix any tile problem. If that photo is your roof, it appears to be a double cap roof and there is a chance that the tiles are fine but with a very heavy wind water is entering between the caps. That has happened with a number of such roofs in CM in the past few years with unusually heavy winds. The shop I referred you to can recommend a solution or a welder that can provide a solution.

You could try calling CPAC but when I did a year ago, they said they could come and inspect it but would not do the repairs, they would refer you to someone and that someone would most likely be the shop I mentioned above.