Landlady Advice Wanted From You.

jackvale

Always nice to get another perspective.

I've been living in an apartment for 15 months. I'm a good tenant. Always pay on time and keep to myself. 2 weeks ago, the wifi stopped working and as of this writing, I'm still waiting for a repair. The wifi is included in the cost of the room. My rent is due this week. Should I withold some of the rent for the service that has not been provided and necessitating me paying for internet cafes or pay in full and not make waves? I do wish to remain as a tenant at this apartment. Thank you.

Bring it to their attention, explain its causing a problem and can they help you.Nothing more.

By doing this you are reporting the problem, and by asking for help it makes them feel good to help you. It saves face for them even though they are at fault and you are not blaming them.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar in Thailand, always try to maintain the smile, just as they do.

• Like 1

Agree with Charlie,just keep politely reminding them,maybe adding that you need it to do certain financial transactions and if not available this may cause a problem with your payment being on time,i think you will see the bhat signs come up in their eyes and the problem will be fixed asap.

• Like 1

Bring it to their attention, explain its causing a problem and can they help you.Nothing more.

By doing this you are reporting the problem, and by asking for help it makes them feel good to help you. It saves face for them even though they are at fault and you are not blaming them.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar in Thailand, always try to maintain the smile, just as they do.

I understand. How does this advance the resolution of the problem?