Where can I find a Doctor in Pattaya or Jomtien

Pattaya28

Any other options for an independent Doctor ?

Is this Swiss Doctor cheaper than Bangkok / Pattaya Hospital ?

No. 700baht for a consultation I recall, same as BHP. The advantage of course, you will be able to to explain things and get answers with fewer language barriers. You can to do a little self evaluation; your age, are you a smoker, last time you had a chest xray, is the discomfort head and throat or deep chest, etc. Dr. Oliver understands how living in a tropical climate affects a westerner, what to look for, and that in itself is worth a visit.

• Like 2

There was something going around a few months ago. Many people I know had it. A cough that lasted for weeks.

I've had some doctor visits at PIH and the price was OK. Docs spoke very good English.

• Like 1

A couple of off topic posts removed, the topic is:

Where can I find a Doctor in Pattaya or Jomtien, please do not hijack it, thank you.

For years I've been using Dr. Sawdeepong on Second Road by Walking Street, more or less opposite the Camelot Hotel. Speaks good English and knows his stuff. Not the cheapest clinic around but in my experience he's the best outside of a hospital. Well, I'm still rooting after 10 years here anyway.