Best place to buy a Honda PCX 150 in pattaya

orangeguy72

Sofar one honda dealer gave me a price of 81,000 baht out the door,but that wasn't with first class insurance. One thai told that the bike should be around 70,000 and a other 6,000 with first class insurance. Anyone of a good Honda dealer in pattaya with a lower price then 81,000???

Which dealer was that ?? Mityon is the largest dealership in Pattaya and they have "uniform" pricing. I would suggest travelling to Sri Racha, Rayong or Chonburi and check the prices there, they are cheaper then here.

Edited by MJCM

Doubt it . But try Sri Racha 1st as it is quiet close.

Just wait and another member will come along and will have some recommendations as where to go, in the mean time do a search as there have been some threads about this in the past.

Good Luck

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

Saved a few Thousand by going Behind Tesco on Trepassit Rd to the smaller shops on this road...Mityon gets nearly all the business so give the smaller shops a chance to make a sale..

I payed 82k in Patong today with tax and license. 79k in Phuket Town but no stock.

If it makes you feel any better, if you bought the 2015 PCX in Europe or America it would cost you 30% more. And, they don't have any.

I wouldn't worry about trying to save 1000b, grab one when you see one.

It's THE best scooter in the world, and only available here.

• Like 1

Doubt it . But try Sri Racha 1st as it is quiet close.

Just wait and another member will come along and will have some recommendations as where to go, in the mean time do a search as there have been some threads about this in the past.

Good Luck

Sent from my iPad so Please excuse any typos

The Honda shop in the center of Sri Ratcha used to be significantly cheaper than Mityon in Pattaya (I bought my PCX125 there), but when I checked last year that was no longer the case. That shop was within B500 of Mityon on the PCX150. The only shop that has been consistenly lower than Mityon is Asia City Honda in Bowin, which is about 30 km from Pattaya. I bought my PCX 150 and my Forza there and saved B5,000 over Mityon in each case. They are very nice people, but their English speaking is very limited. According to one TV poster, they will deliver (or at least they used to) the bike to your home in Pattaya if getting there is difficult. They called me about 3 months ago with a B10,000 discount on the Honda Sh150, but that bike doesn't interest me in the least. I do not have their phone number, but it is available in other threads in the Pattaya Forum or the Motorbike Forum, not sure which, or you can probably get it from Google on the internet more generally. I have last year's model PCX150, and it is a great bike...

Here are the contact numbers from another thread on TV:

Miss Mon 038-345-732 or Mr. Noi 081-458-7591

Asia City Motor Company

Moo 6 Bowin A. Siracha

Edited by Thailaw
  • Like 1

Thanks, guys for your help!. Got a new one today. It was $83,000 total out the door. It was a smaller shop that was throwing in extra stuff and I quess really in the end of it trying to save a few thousand baht didn't make up for all the extra work I would have to go thru. I still new to this country and pattaya and now I can just relax and enjoy the new PCX 150.

• Like 2