Norwegian threatens to electrocute himself at Jomtien Restaurant

webfact

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A true viking.

More like "A Moron of Epic Proportions !"

A 'real' Viking (descendant)

thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

The is absolutely no reason to get so amped up over a bargirl, plenty of fish in the sea. What a revolting situation. whistling.gif

Worse still to get amped up over a bargirl getting amped up over another bargirl..

Plenty of more bargirls in Pattaya no need to kill yourself over one. The guy appears to have some serious psych problems.

"Plenty of more bargirls in Pattaya" no need to kill yourself over one. I wonder who has the serious psychological issues?

thai ladies drive you mad ,nearly joined the flying club once ,normal one ,thai girlfriend was going to get married ,only found out last moment all my money was going to thai husband , who was dead ,after 15 years of it all recon i would be better at the came than them now,anybody looking for old fat tired man

thai ladies drive you mad ,nearly joined the flying club once ,normal one ,thai girlfriend was going to get married ,only found out last moment all my money was going to thai husband , who was dead ,after 15 years of it all recon i would be better at the came than them now,anybody looking for old fat tired man

What,she was sending money to her Dead husband,well i am speechless.

I was in Pattaya decades ago. There was this gay farang Elvis impersonator (who was as ugly as sin and tone deaf) fighting quite violently with his lady boy girlfriend. They were both hopelessly drunk. At the peak of the fight the farang climbed up a pole that (fortunately) mostly had low voltage phone lines hung on it. The lady boy screamed at her boyfriend to come down, and when he didn't, also climbed up the pole. They argued again up the pole, exchanged a few more blows, and then the farang fell to the road below and died. In the days that followed the ladyboy was arrested and charged with making an obscene clone fall.

...now that's hot!!!!!!