3M Crystalline Window Tint // Bangkok (Sukhumvit)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is a Classic Case of a 2Litre Mungen 2 Lire Turbo Civic rendered almost undriveable by the film even on this bright Morning, I cut my test drive short.attachicon.gif100_3702.JPG

Which brand ? Which % ?

Lamina.Max Crap.!! Even worse is the Meridian they slap on pic ups as freebies.Look at any of their products closely and its flawed, kinda ripley. Luminas been ripped off now and 3M Crytsall clear fitted.Not all Thais are dim,once someone explains nicely.They dont realise there is a tint in O.E glass.

Lamina.Max Crap.!! Even worse is the Meridian they slap on pic ups as freebies.Look at any of their products closely and its flawed, kinda ripley. Luminas been ripped off now and 3M Crytsall clear fitted.Not all Thais are dim,once someone explains nicely.They dont realise there is a tint in O.E glass.

Did you fit CrystalLine as well? Which one did u opt for?

Good Question. Just told them 2Years back to rip that black crap off and fit your clearest Crystal.As for heat retarding, i use the Aircon for that,they all get bloody hot no matter what you fit imo.Its got a hi uv resistance for the leather seats, i think it cost about 15K on the Civic. Superb Product.

Good Question. Just told them 2Years back to rip that black crap off and fit your clearest Crystal.As for heat retarding, i use the Aircon for that,they all get bloody hot no matter what you fit imo.Its got a hi uv resistance for the leather seats, i think it cost about 15K on the Civic. Superb Product.

Ace,

Where did you get the Crystalline 3M film fitted?

Was it in Bangkok? I'm in Pattaya, and would like to have it fitted to my

car, but don't seem to find any shop that stocks it.

Any ideas?

• Like 1

Honda Krabi, but im up North at the moment, so no Bill. My friend up here went to his nearest Honda dealer with his new Nissan and they told him who they send their new Cars for 3M film.Try That. His Wife didnt like No Poser Tints at first,then came out with. They O.K. can see good now. Amazing Thailand indeed. The Super Car Showroom up on Sukumvit Pats will point you to a supplier also, they are nice folks and speak good English.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got some fancy reflective 3m film on my altis.

Came with the car, the windscreen is ok and easy to see out of, looks like a very mild tint, the side windows though, look like a mild tint, but come night time, and a bit of rain, I need to open them to see out.

Has that mirrored look that I thought was banned years ago, although it came out of the factory with it.

I can say i'm very happy with my 3M CR70. No problems to see at night. I am now close to 40 years old, so I can feel my vision at night is not as it used to be. Heat protection is also very good.

Now my GF wants it too. We fitted a 30% tint on hers from the dealer, but she complains she can't see well in the dark..

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
On 10/15/2014 at 11:01 AM, mortenaa said:

I can say i'm very happy with my 3M CR70. No problems to see at night. I am now close to 40 years old, so I can feel my vision at night is not as it used to be. Heat protection is also very good.

Now my GF wants it too. We fitted a 30% tint on hers from the dealer, but she complains she can't see well in the dark..

Sorry, can you explain more ?

Difference between 3M CR70 and 30% film that you fitted on her car ?

CR70 looks darker from outside but you can still see clear from inside ?