Reds Vow March to Bangkok If Court Removes Yingluck

Lite Beer

They might as well get a bus tonight as it's a forgone conclusion that she will be found guilty tomorrow.

Not on the evidence against her. Its hardly crime of the century. Slap on the wrist and carry on my gal.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

you could well be right there....but i hope not..wai.gif

Yes - sadly I think you are right. The resolve to uphold the law is no longer as noticeable as before.

She broke the law, as confirmed by the administrative court at 3 levels. Did she sign off and authorize and illegal transfer and did her family benefit? Has she apologized - no. Has she claimed she did not break the law, despite the contrary verdicts of 3 courts - yes. Will she break the law by refusing to accept a verdict she doesn't like - yes, Is she fit to lead the country - no.

She once again demonstrates that the Shin clan see themselves above the law and not subject to any court ruling they don't like. The same woman who bleats on about being treated fair, respecting the constitution and can't resign because of the law. Complete utter nonsense. But, the pantomime will simply drag on.

• Like 2

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They might as well get a bus tonight as it's a forgone conclusion that she will be found guilty tomorrow.

Not on the evidence against her. Its hardly crime of the century. Slap on the wrist and carry on my gal.

You simply do not get it, do you?

The Prime Minister (Yingluck in this case) holds the highest office in the land. She violated the constitution, the highest law in the land.

So yes, she deserves to be removed, along with her corrupt government and the lot of them deserve a lengthy jail sentence.

One can only hope the court is not intimidated by the PTP/RED/UDD mobs.

In fact, their very words and actions just lend creedance as to why this corrupt bunch must be removed.

Thing you are judge: your options:

a bucket full of money or

shooting, M79, killing relatives, if this mafia continue to stay in power you might get an accident a year later.

I consider myself as idealistic person, but I wouldn't be sure if I wouldn't get weak.

I hope that Yinluck is not removed. I doubt if the people of Thailand will stand by and watch another elected government fall to the Bangkok elite.

You'd be right were it not for the fact that the lies, cheating, and illegal acts have become too well known. Even the patience and tolerance of the Thai people has its limits.

Yinglack really hasn't helped the situation - allowing a campaign of intimidation and threats whilst defending herself by still refusing to accept the Supreme Administrative Courts verdicts.

• Like 1

I am guessing that the verdict will be read late in the day. This will give the 'authorities' time organize for ant planned disturbance. Very unlikely to see a repeat of 2010. Both sides have learned from that. Let's hope some kind of compromise can be reached. The country simply cannot afford to let this impasse go on for much longer. There are those on this forum who I suspect would like to see another confrontation. I for one, do not. It is time for negotiation, not confrontation.

Absolutely no one on the PTP/Red/UDD side is willing to compromise until instructed from afar, or else staring down the barrel of a military gun with a finger on the trigger.

Whether it will get to that stage remains to be seen. One certainly hopes not, but my guess is that the military is prepared to step in if/when it all goes pear shaped.

I hope that Yinluck is not removed. I doubt if the people of Thailand will stand by and watch another elected government fall to the Bangkok elite.

boo bloody hoo

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

What a shame to see another criminal fall.

Of course if she is found guilty with the evidence being beyond a reasonable doubt is beside the point.

Evidence is beside the point. Agenda is paramount to the result right...

Facts…Forget them

Beliefs - Like a cult, never forget them

I was waiting for the Khaosod intimidation and threat of a 'mass' red rally.

So what are they going to do about it when they get there?.... Pick their noses??

100,000 my ar-se... Be lucky if they can get 2000 and they will be sent packing if they so much as fart out of line. We all remember 2010 and it won't be repeated, well..... not without a lot of bloodshed anyway.

They want to die for Thaksin..... come ahead.

• Like 1

If she goes tomorrow, I wonder what the reaction of the unpaid and silenced farmers will be?

If the cabinet goes too, they will likely be dancing in the streets, because a replacement interim gov will almost certainly be allowed to pay them all off.

Money number one..... Thaksin... not even number ten among that crowd nowadays.

Edited by WoopyDoo

I really hope that the red shirts succeed. This group is the best hope for Thailand because it is the main force standing up to the anti-democractic crooks, the PDRC and Abhisit. If Yingluck is removed by the ammart court and then Abhisit/Suthep manage to appoint a puppet prime minister in her place, I know that the international community will call foul. The red shirts, I hope, will organise a campaign of civil disobedience, because the removal of a democratically elected PM means that democracy has been stolen. The ammart in Thailand really must be defeated if Thailand is to develop into a modern society.

• Like 2

I really hope that the red shirts succeed. This group is the best hope for Thailand because it is the main force standing up to the anti-democractic crooks, the PDRC and Abhisit. If Yingluck is removed by the ammart court and then Abhisit/Suthep manage to appoint a puppet prime minister in her place, I know that the international community will call foul. The red shirts, I hope, will organise a campaign of civil disobedience, because the removal of a democratically elected PM means that democracy has been stolen. The ammart in Thailand really must be defeated if Thailand is to develop into a modern society.

Reds shirt will likely fail because this time this terrorist movement lose a lot support. Don't forget that Farmers were the base of reds mob. But this government lie and cheat them.

PTP/UDD are two undemocratic movement because they not respect the law and institutions of their own country.

I was waiting for the Khaosod intimidation and threat of a 'mass' red rally.

So what are they going to do about it when they get there?.... Pick their noses??

100,000 my ar-se... Be lucky if they can get 2000 and they will be sent packing if they so much as fart out of line. We all remember 2010 and it won't be repeated, well..... not without a lot of bloodshed anyway.

They want to die for Thaksin..... come ahead.

This has got to be the most ridiculous post I've read on TVF.

Only the most wilfully ignorant, misinformed or intellectually inadequate could believe as you've written.

Whatever the level of Red Support, it far exceeds 2,000 and as for what they are going to do when they get here - truly shutdown Bangkok.

That means all the big elite run business left open by the PDRC (Dusit Thani etc.) are in for an awful lot of economic pain.

They don't want to die for Thaksin.

They don't want to die at all.

They just won't live under unelected military backed dictatorships anymore.

So they will do what they must to defend democracy.

• Like 2

Country needs a coup. I think that is the only realistic option. Problem is alot of the armed forces have been bought by Taksin.

The country needs an election.

How else can we truly learn what the people want?

• Like 1

Of course if she is found guilty with the evidence being beyond a reasonable doubt is beside the point.

Facts…Forget them

Your post is incomprehensible.

If you meant to say the courts are crooked and Yingluck is innocent - then you are correct

• Like 1

Let's say she is relieved of her position. What do they hope to achieve by marching on Bangkok? Are they just looking for a fight? And are the military going to then get involved?

Let's say she is relieved of her position. What do they hope to achieve by marching on Bangkok? Are they just looking for a fight? And are the military going to then get involved?

What silly questions you pose.

Let's say the PTP try to pass an unacceptable amnesty bill, what do the PDRC hope to achieve by marching on Bangkok? Are they just looking for a fight?…….

Edited by Torkmada

What silly questions you pose.

Let's say the PTP try to pass an unacceptable amnesty bill, what do the PDRC hope to achieve by marching on Bangkok? Are they just looking for a fight?…….

Well we know what they want as they have been blabbering on about it for months now. So is it going to be more protests and Bangkok shutdown? Was only asking. Wind your neck in.

One side or the other is going to be very unhappy today, and whichever way it does go, it's not the end of anything, merely the beginning. The divisions in this country are immense and will now never be healed, it's gone way too far.

The country and it's people that I have loved for the past 10+ years is not the same as it was even 5 years ago, such a shame. I guess that's progress. Thanks Thaksin, everyone's MUCH wealthier and MUCH happier in life since you came into Govt.

Mr. Anurat said that if Ms. Yingluck is removed, more than 100,000 UDD supporters from northeastern Thailand will immediately march to Bangkok for a massive rally with other Redshirts mobilised by UDD’s central chapter.

And when they hold a rally of 100,000 supporters, then what? What part of 'democracy', that they support so fervently, will they use to turn back time? What do they realistically hope to accomplish? My guess is that less than 10,000 will show up, make a mess in Bangkok, declare victory, and go home; each with a thousand Baht or better in their pocket.

Maybe they should just do what the United Nations does when it is impotent; send a strongly worded letter.

Mr. Anurat said that if Ms. Yingluck is removed, more than 100,000 UDD supporters from northeastern Thailand will immediately march to Bangkok for a massive rally with other Redshirts mobilised by UDDs central chapter.

And when they hold a rally of 100,000 supporters, then what? What part of 'democracy', that they support so fervently, will they use to turn back time? What do they realistically hope to accomplish? My guess is that less than 10,000 will show up, make a mess in Bangkok, declare victory, and go home; each with a thousand Baht or better in their pocket.

Maybe they should just do what the United Nations does when it is impotent; send a strongly worded letter.

Unfortunately the rest of Thailand is so brainwashed and terrorized-rigged-threatened, that they lost their ability to think and open their eyes about how much their backstabbing political leaders are REALLY abusing them....

Facts…Forget them

Your post is incomprehensible.

If you meant to say the courts are crooked and Yingluck is innocent - then you are correct

2 crooked posts.