Google Play apps can be bought without Creditcard, with AIS

News from AIS - Buy Google Apps and charge your remaining balance in your phone number.

One can now buy applications on Google Play without credit card, and AIS will charge ones remaining Balance.

I use prepaid AIS number, registered in my name, and since yesterday I could buy apps without using credit card.

Another number I have, that is not registered, did not manage to buy apps.

- choose Apps you want to buy.

- click on the amount.

- fill in phone number, name , address. (I just wrote Pattaya in all fields under address)

My paid Apps downloaded within 1 minute, and confirmation was sent by SMS and to my Gmail account.

http://www.ais.co.th/googleplay/

https://play.google.com/store

Purchased Google Apps can be installed for free smile.png

on your other Android phone/tablets (if compatible with the app),

if you log in with the same email account, that made the purchase.

Purchased Google Apps can be installed for free

The typical license terms on most Google Play paid applications allows for installation on multiple devices, and even simultaneous use. But I believe that this may be application/developer dependent so maybe best to review their terms? You may also have to copy any related licensing-related file(s) to the other devices.

From the Play Store Terms:

Limits on access on Devices. Google may at any time place limits on the number of Devices and/or software applications you may use to access Products, at Google’s discretion. Google may record and store the unique device identifier numbers of your Devices in order to enforce such limits.

Eligibility for Carrier Billing. In order to determine your eligibility to have purchases of Products that you make through your mobile Devices billed to your mobile network provider’s account, when you create a Google Play account on a Device we will send identifiers of your Device, subscriber ID and SIM card serial number to your network provider. To permit this you will need to accept the network provider’s terms of service. The network provider may send us your billing address information to help us create your Google Play account. We will hold and use this information in accordance with Google’s privacy policies.