Where to buy Zippo Lighters Refills?

tituten

Me have searching for months with no result here in Pattaya after Orginal Zippo Lighter Fluid, Waxed Tinder Sticks and Flints. Only looking after orginal things since me so feed up to buy the fake things that makes you light 3 times before flint is out and so.

Have been looking around every here but me cant find any of it.. Me know about store in BKK but its good to have a nearby seller aswell!

So please if me is blind or fold or anyway me really thankful for any info you have about Zippo sellers here in Pattaya area!

All best as long from my Zippos that cries after fuel.. thumbsup.gif

You can try Friendship Market Pattaya Tai. Not sure if they have in stock...but it wouldn't me surprise.

Cheers for your info, will check it out tomorrow. i will update what it says!

To MODS: thanks for movement and sorry my wrong place.

Definitely gave seen it in foodland. Yellow container with red script.

oops, notice now that you want the original one, don't know if it is Zippo brand.

That you mean i know about and its most common one here, But honest its really crap to use for lighter fuel. Zippo orginal has kind of mix that makes its last for really long time.

oops, notice now that you want the original one, don't know if it is Zippo brand.

That you mean i know about and its most common one here, But honest its really crap to use for lighter fuel. Zippo orginal has kind of mix that makes its last for really long time.

Don't forget that it evaporates much quicker in this heat.

Don't forget that it evaporates much quicker in this heat.

Exactly, Zippo's are a complete waste of time here, the fuel evaporates in no time.

When you can buy throw away lighters for 8-10 Baht from any Family Mart / 7-11 it's a no brainer.