Ko Tee - Police raid lese majeste fugitive's "Redguard Radio" station

When police arrived at the radio station with a court warrant, radio operators refused to let them in, claiming they needed permission from the building’s owners. Meanwhile, some of the staff hastily packed their belongings and escaped via the backdoor.

Was there Benny Hill music playing at the time?

• Like 1

Did anyone here actually read the story?70seventy policemen to find a guy who says what he thinks.

Sadly, many of the posters on this forum are dull witted. They do not think about the story and what is happening. They just want to make a clever or amusing comment. Most fail.

The man is charged wirh lese majeste, incidentally I can complain to the police about any one alledging they are guilty of that crime and I do not need to provide evidence, but the police must act. Ko Tee know this. He also knows how to maximize publicity in his favour or at least make the law enforcement agencies look, well... I am trying to be kind to them, but silly is the best I can come up with at the moment. So far he has the upper hand.

A game is being played that exposes the abuse of this much critized law and creates a perception that certain political views are being censored. At 2 - 0 down with a possible own goal by them disalowed, the BiB probably know there is little prospect of them winning this game.

Did anyone here actually read the story?70seventy policemen to find a guy who says what he thinks.

Sadly, many of the posters on this forum are dull witted. They do not think about the story and what is happening. They just want to make a clever or amusing comment. Most fail.

The man is charged wirh lese majeste, incidentally I can complain to the police about any one alledging they are guilty of that crime and I do not need to provide evidence, but the police must act. Ko Tee know this. He also knows how to maximize publicity in his favour or at least make the law enforcement agencies look, well... I am trying to be kind to them, but silly is the best I can come up with at the moment. So far he has the upper hand.

A game is being played that exposes the abuse of this much critized law and creates a perception that certain political views are being censored. At 2 - 0 down with a possible own goal by them disalowed, the BiB probably know there is little prospect of them winning this game.

I, for one, care not one bit about his LM charges, what he said, directed at anyone would be grounds enough for being prosecuted, for example teaching fighters how to shoot, obviously not just to get good scores at a shooting range.

But what Ko Tee is about is not just talking, he is up to his neck in acts of terrorism, worse of all, he appears to be in good terms with the outgoing metropolitan chief of police, which would explain why the only time men responsible for such acts of terrorism were aprehended was when a police and army patrol caught men associated with Ko Tee with war weapons after an attack against the NACC. The same kind of ordnance used in several attacks against anti-government protestors throughout the city.

Here are suspected terrorist Ko Tee and ex-Metropolitan Chief of Police Kamronwit Thoopkrachang

post-70157-0-13327900-1399482201_thumb.j

And here's where the ex-metropolitan chief of police states his loyalties

post-70157-0-29836000-1399482260_thumb.j

• Like 1

"Mr. Wuttipong, a prominent activist with the pro-government United Front of Democracy Against Dictatorship (UDD) in Pathum Thani province, has not been seen in public since the charges were filed against him in April. He is believed to be currently living in exile in Cambodia".

Is that not now ex-government?

No. There is still a PTP caretaker government.

I thought they were all dead as they cannot be investigated for crimes or abuse of power committed when the were the government, this according to Yingluck ex-PM for sure.