Bangkok: M-79 grenade attacks on Prince Chulabhorn's Hospital and SCB branch

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After the 2010 riots were put down bombs were set off threw out the city, is this the start of similar attacks but using M-79 grenades.

Seems like it. They're more prepared for the fight this time.

I'd be worried if I were camping in Lumpini Park. Tents don't offer much protection. It's probably prudent that they leave Lumpini Park.

The Red thugs have been staying away from Lumpini because they fear the military.

Prince Chulabhorn

Surely this should read "Princess Chulabhorn"?

Isn't it The King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital or is that a different one?

King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital is located at Rama IV. The attack was on Princess Chulabhorn Research Institute located at Nonthaburi, close to Pak Kret.

I've posted more details at post #17 of this thread http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/724475-bangkok-m-79-grenade-attacks-on-prince-chulabhorns-hospital-and-scb-branch/?p=7790559

The Bangkok elite have to now reap what they've sown.

The only people they can blame are themselves.

You are as sick as the ones that throw the grenades.

You can't deny the majority of the population their democratic rights without suffering some kind of repercussion.

The yellow shirts have indicated they want a fight and they're going to get it by the looks of it.

Let's hope that the police are up to the task of upholding the law, if not let's hope the army will take action, these attacks should not be classified as normal crimes, they are an act of terrorism hence should be stomped on before things start to snowball. No one wants 2010 again.

This is actually ALL the police's fault.

With the now over 150 attacks on protesters, the police have had the opportunity to round these people up about 20 times by now.... Yet they have stood by and allowed them to happen and probably even assisted the attacks themselves.

All terrorism in Thailand is (as far as I am concerned) government and police sponsored.

Also noteworthy to point out that up to now, I have not heard a single statement from YL, PTP, or CAPO calling for restraint..... no comment means they clearly support it.

All blood is on their hands. and a complete melt down into civil war if it ever happens will be 100% the fault of these people and Thaksin.

If this happens, these people should be seized by the military and convicted of agitating a civil war and handed down the death penalty to be carried out immediately.

cheesy.gif

Suthep is the one calling for an "all out final battle".

The Red shirts have completely lost their minds, they are attacking anything vaguely related to the royalists. Of course we cannot discount the fact that this may be a provocation from the side of the PDRC. As long as there is no proof who did it, all we can do here is speculate.

Not all reds only one Kotee....

Let's hope that the police are up to the task of upholding the law, if not let's hope the army will take action, these attacks should not be classified as normal crimes, they are an act of terrorism hence should be stomped on before things start to snowball. No one wants 2010 again.

With the now over 150 attacks on protesters, the police have had the opportunity to round these people up about 20 times by now.... Yet they have stood by and allowed them to happen and probably even assisted the attacks themselves.

All terrorism in Thailand is (as far as I am concerned) government and police sponsored.

Also noteworthy to point out that up to now, I have not heard a single statement from YL, PTP, or CAPO calling for restraint..... no comment means they clearly support it.

All blood is on their hands. and a complete melt down into civil war if it ever happens will be 100% the fault of these people and Thaksin.

If this happens, these people should be seized by the military and convicted of agitating a civil war and handed down the death penalty to be carried out immediately.

cheesy.gif

By having the cancer removed peacefully, not shooting grenades at them.

There is a very large difference.

• Like 2

You can't deny the majority of the population their democratic rights without suffering some kind of repercussion.

The yellow shirts have indicated they want a fight and they're going to get it by the looks of it.

The "democratic rights of the majority of the population" cannot be above law and justice! That is an aberration.

While violence is never desirable, it seems like there's no way around it this time. Thai society is so corrupt that for the people of Thailand a revolution against the establishment might be the only option. Congrats Yellows, you might've finally gotten the civil war you so desperately fought for.

While violence is never desirable, it seems like there's no way around it this time. Thai society is so corrupt that for the people of Thailand a revolution against the establishment might be the only option. Congrats Yellows, you might've finally gotten the civil war you so desperately fought for.

I beg your pardon? Your comment makes no sense.

Congrats Reds, you still find all the good arguments to justify the lobbing of grenades

• Like 1

The Red shirts have completely lost their minds, they are attacking anything vaguely related to the royalists. Of course we cannot discount the fact that this may be a provocation from the side of the PDRC. As long as there is no proof who did it, all we can do here is speculate.

When a country turns communist, the royals are often the first target. Going that way, it seems. Vietnam 2 served right up for you. Edited by DrTuner

cheesy.gif

By having the cancer removed peacefully, not shooting grenades at them.

There is a very large difference.

It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realize there is always a way to solve problems without using violence

• Like 1

The peaceful reds back to their own tricks again. Scum vermin and animals who are liked spoiled brats who don't get everything their own way.

Hang 'em all............................high.

"The Boys Are Back In Town" Guess who just got back today? Those wild-eyed boys that had been away . . .

r228242_908316.jpg ?

If he's being beheaded, could we have the whole video?

The full picture biggrin.png

Thaksin_Trick_Dog_01.jpg

• Like 2

"The Boys Are Back In Town" Guess who just got back today? Those wild-eyed boys that had been away . . .

r228242_908316.jpg ?

If he's being beheaded, could we have the whole video?

The full picture biggrin.png

Thaksin_Trick_Dog_01.jpg

That is obviously photoshopped! A dog is far too high for the likes of that thing on the left.

• Like 1

Seriously, what kind of people attack hospitals?

People from the south, sutheps thugs or even the munks thugs if they thought there were some redsirts in there.

You really are a blind bigot and utter fool.

Persons from southern regions is plausible after all they were behind the nail and bolts bombing in Soi Ramkamhaeng last year. Redsirts don't know what you are talking about. Grammar anyone..

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE 8.2 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please, do explain how did the four children murdered (among others) denied anyone of their democratic rights.

let's worry about the south first shan't we? Or does no one give a crap!

Seriously, what kind of people attack hospitals?

People from the south, sutheps thugs or even the munks thugs if they thought there were some redsirts in there.

You really are a blind bigot and utter fool.

Persons from southern regions is plausible after all they were behind the nail and bolts bombing in Soi Ramkamhaeng last year. Redsirts don't know what you are talking about. Grammar anyone..

Yes, they is.