Minister Chatchart praises Ms Yingluck

Minister Chatchart praised Ms Yingluck

5-8-2014-11-14-14-AM-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Caretaker Transport Minister Chatchart Sitthiphan praised former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra as “a prime minister who will always remain in his heart”.

In a message which was posted in his Facebook page, Mr Chatchart that throughout the period that he had been working with the prime minister he found her being a smart and a strong-willed leader.

He said that Ms Yingluck attached importance to the Transport Ministry, attended meetings to follow up progress of work and got involved in solving problems within the ministry on continuous basis be it the mass transit system, the electric train project, railway and city bus.

He admitted that sometimes he was admonished by the prime minister for being too slow, making him to work faster and harder.

The minister also praised the former prime minister of being a person who treats her colleagues with respect. “She always cal me Dr Chatchart,” he said.

Once during a visit to Chiang Mai, he recalled Ms Yingluck telling him to work for the people, following the rules and principles otherwise the country cannot move forward. He added that the ex-prime minister also said that she did not attach to her political post.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/minister-chatchart-praised-ms-yingluck/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2014-05-08

• Like 1

Caretaker Transport Minister Chatchart Sitthiphan praised former prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra as “a prime minister who will always remain in his heart”.

I think he fancies wearing her shoes for a few weeks......

People would pay good money for a picture of that...

"Once during a visit to Chiang Mai, he recalled Ms Yingluck telling him to work for the people, following the rules and principles otherwise the country cannot move forward"

Do as I say, not as I do?

• Like 2

I actually quite liked this guy when he started .. not so sure now.. But I'm pretty sure that Yingluck would have said and done some of what he said.. her only flaw really was having a brother called Thaksin!

Strange that she went to transport meetings but not rice pledging ones...

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by casualbiker
  • Like 1

Sucking up to the boss by praising his idiot sister! Now that's a politician! clap2.gif

That's the way......If you have a boss with an ugly child, tell him how lovely his child is......Same goes with women and their ugly rat-dog.....

As underling you need to be creative to be successful...

Yes, every genuine expression of admiration is greeted by the usual TV suspects with the cynicism for which they are legend

Awww. We're just looking for the next punching bag as ours was just taken down yesterday.

• Like 1

"He said that Ms Yingluck attached importance to the Transport Ministry, attended meetings to follow up progress of work and got involved in solving problems..."

That must explain the drastic reduction in deaths caused by motor vehicle crashes during her administration. whistling.gif whistling.gif whistling.gif

BTW, that strong noise you might be hearing is not a result from an oncoming tsunami, it's Chatchart sucking up to the boss.

• Like 1

"Once during a visit to Chiang Mai, he recalled Ms Yingluck telling him to work for the people, following the rules and principles otherwise the country cannot move forward"

Do as I say, not as I do?

Did he not wait for a bus to the airport but was forced to call for his official car which just happened to be nearby ?

Did he not decide to see how things were on the railway with an unannounced trip and a television news crew just happened to be on board ?

And I also praised Yingluck as a good person , I also mentioned she should have resigned over the appointment of her brother in law. Perhaps the PTP should dissolve and reform under the name TNP, The Nepotism Party.bah.gif

Sucking up to the boss by praising his idiot sister! Now that's a politician! clap2.gif

If you leave politics aside, it's quite possible that Yingluck is a very nice person and could easily be quite polite. So Minister Chatchart may easily be sincere. Is there any real reason to presume otherwise?

• Like 2

With all the praise for Ms. Yingluck I feel a bout of sarcasm I can't repress.

NEWSFLASHY - NEWSFLASHY - NEWSFLASHY

In an interesting new development disgruntled politicians have started a new political party and have asked Ms. Usanee "Nok" Wattatana to be their number one party list candidate. Ms. Usanee expressed the urge to serve and has accepted. Various independent observers have stated they see a real possibility for Ms. Usanee and her party, and are looking forward to the election campaign tour which will certainly touch on aspects all Thai (watching Soaps) are concerned about.

Tongue-in-cheeky

Yes, every genuine expression of admiration is greeted by the usual TV suspects with the cynicism for which they are legend

theyre better than red shirt posters..............ANY red shirt posters!!

I wonder what kind of temptations one might find at Ms Usanee's party.

attachicon.gifUsaneeWattana (Nok)1.jpg

She does ,however, appear to have the kind of assets to be a politician, maybe even a P.M.

(Tongue firmly in cheek!)

Careful Ratcatcher....you could get sued for using this image

It's on the internet and used in a polite way. But I get your point.thumbsup.gif

And in this case, justifiably so.

Or do you think she really ran the country well whilst in office? My FiL and all his friends, still waiting payments for rice due last year would have an opinion on her capabilities too.

Is this the guy who's was recently reinstated after a 5 year ban from politics? Another shining example.

He did an interview with the BBC yesterday, as one of the only English speakers in the govt he actually came across as quite legit.

Of course, no decent questions were asked at all, the BBC seems to be pandering to this bunch, strangely biased towards Thaksin, not mentioning any of his wrongdoings, or the possibility that YL may actually be guilty as charged.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app