English Speaking Computer repair in Hang Dong or SanPatong

sunoco27

A new computer repair place just opened next to my wife's shop on the Canal Road about 2.5k South of the Samoeng Road and Canal Road intersection in a newly finished building. Air conditioned, nice kid that does the repairs. His mother who is usually there speaks English and if she's not there, my wife speaks excellent English. And she's usually hanging out in there because of the air con. biggrin.png If you want, I'll find out the address and Landmarks and P.M. you.

i use a guy called Suchart, he is Thai and speaks good English, is trustworthy, cheap and comes to your house to fix what he can onsite,

I and several other farangs have used him loads and have been pleasantly surprised on how good he has been.

I will pm you with his current telephone number if you want it?

Kevin

• Like 1

i use a guy called Suchart, he is Thai and speaks good English, is trustworthy, cheap and comes to your house to fix what he can onsite,

I and several other farangs have used him loads and have been pleasantly surprised on how good he has been.

Kevin

I have passed on this thread to Suchat and leave to him to contact the OP.

Kevin

Could you also let me have those contact details? We've been using a guy for years and he is quite good but he has very limited English and my Thai is NID NOI. He has also started another business and is often too busy to come to the house.

Thanks in advance,

Murray.

• Like 1

There is a guy named Nick that will come out to your house I ve used him he is good and also fair . Someone here will have his number and pass it . I don't have it anymore

089 192 9761

He has a minimum 500 Baht call out charge.

Once 15 minutes

Another over 2 hours

Both 500 Baht

A new computer repair place just opened next to my wife's shop on the Canal Road about 2.5k South of the Samoeng Road and Canal Road intersection in a newly finished building. Air conditioned, nice kid that does the repairs. His mother who is usually there speaks English and if she's not there, my wife speaks excellent English. And she's usually hanging out in there because of the air con. biggrin.png If you want, I'll find out the address and Landmarks and P.M. you.

OP wants a place in Hang Dong. Didn't read huh ?

It's you with the reading problem. The place described is in the hang dong area, and on the road down towards sanpatong.

What a contribution to the thread! Sarcastic and wrong.

• Like 1

It's you with the reading problem. The place described is in the hang dong area, and on the road down towards sanpatong.

You obviously did not read Circusman's avatar laugh.png We use a Thai guy KO .Has limited English but knows his stuff.08 347 49011.

3 times has charged us 200 baht per visit.Best if someone can speak to him in Thai for directions etc.We live in the Hang Dong area.Don't believe he has a shop.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

A new computer repair place just opened next to my wife's shop on the Canal Road about 2.5k South of the Samoeng Road and Canal Road intersection in a newly finished building. Air conditioned, nice kid that does the repairs. His mother who is usually there speaks English and if she's not there, my wife speaks excellent English. And she's usually hanging out in there because of the air con. alt=biggrin.png> If you want, I'll find out the address and Landmarks and P.M. you.

You obviously did not read Circusman's avatar alt=laugh.png> We use a Thai guy KO .Has limited English but knows his stuff.08 347 49011.

3 times has charged us 200 baht per visit.Best if someone can speak to him in Thai for directions etc.We live in the Hang Dong area.Don't believe he has a shop.

Circusman obviously doesn't live anywhere around the area. I live in San Patong and I live just a few K down the road, as do others who go to the shop. Repairs cost anywhere from 50 Baht to a couple hundred usually.

Could someone post the map co-ordinates, please?

2.5 KM South of Samoeng/Canal Road intersection--is that heading out past PanyaDen School?

Some years back I lived in Home In Park Moo bahn --is this the right direction? If so, it must have built up round there because a few years back there were no shops/businesses down there.

Edited by haybilly