CAPO affirms Chalerm will remain as director

Lite Beer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Every time i see the name Chalerm i think of him stuttering excuses to keep his son out of jail for shooting a policeman in a disco in cold blood - murdering lying cheating - all part of everyday life for him and his rancid ilk!!

• Like 2

As a matter of fact, the Court’s ruling did not have any effects on Mr Chalerm since his role as Deputy Prime Minister had already ended before the Cabinet ordered the transfer of the National Security Council chief which was deemed unlawful by the judges. Meanwhile, his Labor Minister post, which he assumed afterwards, is also unaffected.

Who the hell do this CAPO think they are?

I think this is pure contempt of court and I hope it lands CAPO in the shit.

PTP have also declared Yingluck is still defence minister, and now CAPO are saying Chalerm is still a cabinet labour minister?

This PTP mob are totally showing disrespect to the CC ruling.

I hope the party gets dissolved for this... it is tantamount to a full on rejection of the ruling and basically are refusing to abide by the order of the court to step down... Could you get more arrogant????

It will serve then right if the CC comes out on Monday and just orders the dissolution of the entire party.... They still have the charter amendment bill they can impeach the entire remainder over... I hope they do it ..... I really do.

Democracy side:

World + Military + Police + Government + Majority of People

Your side:

Independent agencies + lumpini mini-mob + rich kids

Myself I think elections are the way forward, but you could try for the military coup. If you convince General Prayuth. Not sure how that would pan out. Perhaps if you could capture Yingluk and the Cabinet, and hold them hostage? Perhaps the voters would then follow you? Perhaps if you covered the kill ratio.

20 million Thai people wanted to vote at minimum, 200,000 troops, you need a 100:1 kill ratio to retain unelected power over them.

Don't you think elections are the way forward, get someone electable, win the backing of Thai voters, win seats, use those seats to vote on bills in parliament? Boring I know, but just a thought.

Myself I think it would be better if the army helped capture Suthep. His backer the elderly general would fade away. Abhisit will then be forced to democracy or resignation and let someone else try to win elections, giving my fellow Thai people, who have slightly different political views, but are basically the same people wanting the same things, a positive way forward.

• Like 2

Another reason why decisive, ruthless action is required to put an end to the shin dynasty and its hangers on, wipe them from the history books..

There will be an election in July.

A Thaksin proxy led party will win.

The dynasty has decades to run yet.

Another reason why decisive, ruthless action is required to put an end to the shin dynasty and its hangers on, wipe them from the history books..

Or vote them out.

Still can't name those other pesky democratic principles heay?

• Like 1

Or vote them out.

double post.

Edited by djjamie

They want a coup. Its very clear to,me. By giving a thumbs down to,the court they are inviting the army to,remove them.

That is the ONLY WAY they will be able to distance themselves from,the rice fiasco and financial tsunami about to implode upon them.

This way they can,point fingers at everyone else.

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

The army won't coup now...

So they won't get what they want.... What they really want is to spark a civil war and are pushing the buttons to stoke a retaliation just so that it riles up the red shirts even more.

They seem to be attempting to produce as many so called 'court injustices' as they can just to turn the screws and bait the thugs into all out violence against the courts.

The PTP would love nothing better than to see the terrorists storm the courts and the NACC and string up all the officials.

That is how that sort of people do their dealings.

What the achieve is that they let Suthep look reasonable.

All the ranting from Suthep how evil they are and that you can only get rid of them with drastic methods proof to be right.

I couldn't agree more.

They make Suthep look a veritable picture of reason.

If anyone was in any doubt that Suthep was actually 100% correct, then just look how this regime are responding to justified punishment.

Suthep said they would go to any length to cling to power and must be removed forcefully..... The guy is clearly talking cold, hard facts.... Nobody knows this bunch of idiots better than Suthep does.... I never doubted him for a moment.

The courts ought to seek arrest warrants for all those who refuse to comply with the court order, or anyone encouraging defiance of the court order... Then if the police refuse to carry out the arrests, then get the army to arrest them instead.

• Like 1

As a matter of fact, the Court’s ruling did not have any effects on Mr Chalerm since his role as Deputy Prime Minister had already ended before the Cabinet ordered the transfer of the National Security Council chief which was deemed unlawful by the judges. Meanwhile, his Labor Minister post, which he assumed afterwards, is also unaffected.

PTP have also declared Yingluck is still defence minister, and now CAPO are saying Chalerm is still a cabinet labour minister?

I hope the party gets dissolved for this... it is tantamount to a full on rejection of the ruling and basically are refusing to abide by the order of the court to step down... Could you get more arrogant????

It will serve then right if the CC comes out on Monday and just orders the dissolution of the entire party.... They still have the charter amendment bill they can impeach the entire remainder over... I hope they do it ..... I really do.

Democracy side:

Your side:

Myself I think elections are the way forward, but you could try for the military coup. If you convince General Prayuth. Not sure how that would pan out. Perhaps if you could capture Yingluk and the Cabinet, and hold them hostage? Perhaps the voters would then follow you? Perhaps if you covered the kill ratio.

20 million Thai people wanted to vote at minimum, 200,000 troops, you need a 100:1 kill ratio to retain unelected power over them.

Don't you think elections are the way forward, get someone electable, win the backing of Thai voters, win seats, use those seats to vote on bills in parliament? Boring I know, but just a thought.

Myself I think it would be better if the army helped capture Suthep. His backer the elderly general would fade away. Abhisit will then be forced to democracy or resignation and let someone else try to win elections, giving my fellow Thai people, who have slightly different political views, but are basically the same people wanting the same things, a positive way forward.

Democracy side -Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trade, World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, medical association, rural teachers, academics, Supa, global economists, IMF, private banks, GSB, the EC, AoT, the courts, military, bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, Buddhist monks, civil servants, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, Provincial Electricity Authority, the Thai press, NIDA poll and Bangkok Poll.

Regime side - The UDD run by 2 accused terrorists who answer to an accused terrorist, accused mass murderer, convicted criminal fugitive that is unelectable to boot!

Very telling your list.

You claim the EC as supporters! But the law requires they be neutral, so you're confirming what we've been saying!

Likewise the courts, again same thing. Legally they're neutral and can only rule on issues not support politics.

We've been saying this all along, the independent agencies are appointed by the rigged Senate. Duh!

This group:

Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trade, the Environmentalists,medical association, Supa, private banks, GSB, AoT, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, Provincial Electricity Authority,

Lots of them are just front groups for you with a few people behind them, the Provincial Electricity Authority does not support you, they simply met you. GSB are not yours you had to try to have a run on that bank to influence it, AOT you hit up for a donation on threat of taking over their airport again, so no, they don't support you.

bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, - I wonder how this group stacks up. I bet a vote would show majority PT now.

civil servants, - did not join your many demands for strikes and blocks on elections.

rural teachers, academics, - Ahhh, I remember the video as PDRC thugs tried to close schools, scared kids screaming. No.

global economists, IMF, World bank, Moody's,UNHCR, Human Rights Watch,the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, - nope, you tried, you failed to fool them

the Thai press, - nope, they turned on you a long time ago.

military, - nope

Buddhist monks - nope (its the Buddhist law they stay out of politics BTW)

NIDA poll and Bangkok Poll - interesting, because I think Nida and Dusit are just marketing for your side, your side requires us believe their polls as real and independent, yet the numbers show they're fake. Here you've made the mistake of listing them as supporters!

Regime side - if that was true, how come 7 months in, you're a small mob living in the park and they're still the government in power. They took back the government building. You are in retreat down to Lumpini.

Edited by BlueNoseCodger

Democracy side:

Your side:

Democracy side -Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trade, World bank, Moody's, UNHCR, Human Rights Watch, the Environmentalists, the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, medical association, rural teachers, academics, Supa, global economists, IMF, private banks, GSB, the EC, AoT, the courts, military, bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, Buddhist monks, civil servants, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, Provincial Electricity Authority, the Thai press, NIDA poll and Bangkok Poll.

Regime side - The UDD run by 2 accused terrorists who answer to an accused terrorist, accused mass murderer, convicted criminal fugitive that is unelectable to boot!

Very telling your list.

You claim the EC as supporters! But the law requires they be neutral, so you're confirming what we've been saying!

Likewise the courts, again same thing. Legally they're neutral and can only rule on issues not support politics.

We've been saying this all along, the independent agencies are appointed by the rigged Senate. Duh!

This group:

Thai Chamber of Commerce, Board of Trade, the Environmentalists,medical association, Supa, private banks, GSB, AoT, labor unions, Green Politics group, Thai Constitution Protection Association, Provincial Electricity Authority,

Lots of them are just front groups for you with a few people behind them, the Provincial Electricity Authority does not support you, they simply met you. GSB are not yours you had to try to have a run on that bank to influence it, AOT you hit up for a donation on threat of taking over their airport again, so no, they don't support you.

bangkok middle class, business owner, state enterprise staff, - I wonder how this group stacks up. I bet a vote would show majority PT now.

civil servants, - did not join your many demands for strikes and blocks on elections.

rural teachers, academics, - Ahhh, I remember the video as PDRC thugs tried to close schools, scared kids screaming. No.

global economists, IMF, World bank, Moody's,UNHCR, Human Rights Watch,the corn farmer, rubber farmers, rice farmers, - nope, you tried, you failed to fool them

military, - nope

NIDA poll and Bangkok Poll - interesting, because I think Nida and Dusit are just marketing for your side, your side requires us believe their polls as real and independent, yet the numbers show they're fake. Here you've made the mistake of listing them as supporters!

Regime side - if that was true, how come 7 months in, you're a small mob living in the park and they're still the government in power. They took back the government building. You are in retreat down to Lumpini.

"You claim the EC as supporters! But the law requires they be neutral, so you're confirming what we've been saying!"

That was your very first sentence and you expect me to take you seriously for the rest of your post?

Supporters of what? I have claimed that the EC are supporters of democracy. I didn't say they are supporters of PDRC, the DEM's. the PAD or any other entity. I have not said they are NOT neutral. You put words in my mouth. It seems to be the only way you can attempt to win an argument.

No wonder the PTP and UDD can so easily manipulate their supporters. They cannot understand and extract the meanings from basic sentences.

Unfortunately I can not dumb my post down anymore mate.

And as with previous members. When you start your rebuttal by misinterpreting what I said and by putting words in my mouth then that is where I leave the conversation.

Probably a good thing for you too under the circumstances after reading the rest of your post.

Take care and please don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick”

Edited by djjamie
  • Like 2

Leave him alone.

Whatever he actually did, he was completely ineffectual and gave much mirth to us here at TV.

In fact, it would have been awesome if he was made PM...non stop comedy.

To my horror, I can hear plastic burning. Plastic burning from fuel inhalation, purported by plastic bags of illegal dosh all in 7/11 freebies, too much to handle for the food bought, when only needing a brown bag to hide the sh!t stashed. Aneurism coming your way Chalerm.. better to get out, before all the doctored papers regaring you son a murderer are opened again, and you go down with him.

Very telling your list.

This group:

military, - nope

"You claim the EC as supporters! But the law requires they be neutral, so you're confirming what we've been saying!"

That was your very first sentence and you expect me to take you seriously for the rest of your post?

Supporters of what? I have claimed that the EC are supporters of democracy. I have not said they are not neutral. You put words in my mouth. It seems to be the only way you can attempt to win an argument.

No wonder the PTP and UDD can so easily manipulate their supporters. They cannot understand and extract the meanings from basic sentences.

And as with previous members. When you start your rebuttal by misinterpreting what I said and by putting words in my mouth then that is where I leave the conversation.

Probably a good thing for you too under the circumstances after reading the rest of your post.

Take care and please don't demonize me, don't be condescending, don't quote me out of context, don't change the subject and don't cherry pick”

Nice take down...

I would have done it myself, but I never saw it as he is on my ignore list for all the reasons you just pointed out.

• Like 1

Very telling your list.

This group:

military, - nope

Supporters of what? I have claimed that the EC are supporters of democracy. I have not said they are not neutral. You put words in my mouth. It seems to be the only way you can attempt to win an argument.

The EC ran the 2011 election, they certified Yingluk as the winner. They already signed up for elections in 2014. So EC as supporters of democracy??? Yet you block elections? I think you could not block elections if the EC hadn't been so keen to try to help you block elections back in February.

I've also found that screaming school kids clip. The one where your PDRC guys tried to close a school and the teacher had to plead with your goons that the kids need to study.

Yet you claim support of rural teachers?

Edited by BlueNoseCodger
  • Like 1

Very telling your list.

This group:

military, - nope

Nice take down...

I would have done it myself, but I never saw it as he is on my ignore list for all the reasons you just pointed out.

I am dumbfounded mate.

The more the PTP go down the spout of dictatorship, the more charges that are laid against them, the more insidious are the accusations and demands that are made against me.

Apparently I have to provide 4 links now to a fact to ensure it is in fact a fact because of the media conspiracy the PTP supporters believe in as well as providing evidence that only the government and the PDRC have access to to prove the point.

What's next? Woppy and djjamie are fake forum members because we do not suit the PTP agenda.

Don't laugh. The way they have acted in the past 2 days I would not be surprised!!!!

That my friend is PTP logic.

• Like 2

I didn't fully understand the verbal messages in the video clip above (#52) but bringing children into any political conflict, or any other conflict, is unacceptable. Thankfully in the incident above, those verbal flag wavers didn't actually hurl any grenades or spray bullets at the children and then go on to celebrate their brave success from a rally stage in front of Government Ministers ... because I'm sure everyone here will agree that such murderous actions and glorification really would be UNACCEPTABLE

• Like 2

If an elected government and its senior ministers demonstrate such low regard for the courts and the rule of law, then why should those who voted for them, or against them, act any differently? I mean, you wouldn’t expect a citizen to run-down and kill a police officer with his sports car and then walk away scott-free. Of course not, that would be ridiculous.

• Like 2

Eventually the nine are going to notice and realize no one is paying any attention. That's because the country needs a government.

The interim government is the closest thing there is a real government and continues to have its electoral mandate until there is an election that might change that.

What if some body of government dissolved a political party and no one noticed or paid attention? You need to start recognizing reality as you sit there issuing edicts and demands as if you were Caligula himself. Or his horse. Or a certain part of a horse.

The CC is clearly going to come out and say that 'to reiterate.... all those found guilty of abuse of power in the Thawil transfer case MUST leave all government appointed positions immediately' which should leave them in no doubt that they are banned from all political positions with immediate effect.

That will shut this bunch of loophole crawlers once and for all.

The ammart scheduled a judicial coup and woke up on Wednesday morning all stiffened up thinking they would blow their load all over the place but all they did was fart. Turned out they couldn't cook the government the way they'd thought they could and the whole thing came out half baked. Nothing has changed since then. In fact and as it is now evident things for them are worse.

I'm reminded of Prez Andrew Jackson, a general who defeated the British in the War of 1812, when he told the Supreme Court, "You made your decision, now you enforce it."

You didn't - you never expected this? laugh.png