Visa agent in Vientiane, Laos?

I will be needing a visa agent (for a Thai visa) in Vientiane, Laos in a couple of weeks.

Will need for him/her to pick up my passport at my hotel, and then delivery it back when ready.

Used a guy years back that did this for a very reasonable price, and one day turnaround, but I have managed to lose his contact info; used to work out great.

If you have any info, such as a phone number, an email address, and price (Service+ Double Entry) please send it my way.

Thanks,

Edited by PoeDogg

Hi,

you find visa services almost in every hotel/guesthouse and at the embassy . It´s about 2500-2800 baht.

It´s very easy to do it yourself. You go to embassy with photos and you just pay 1000 baht. (2 months tourist visa)

I think the visa service in Vientiane is overpriced and somtimes it takes longer. (2 days). When you do it yourself you can pick up the visa the next day.

Tom

Edited by tomhell
  • Like 1

Please... ThaiVisa search is your frienemy: Vientiane Thai Visa Agent

just pick one at random and read, like this one: Vientiane Thai Visa - Agent - Mr. Oun

* this is not an endorsement for either the person or persons, living or dead, named in any thread, nor an endorsement for using a so-called Visa Agent. Your rights may vary. Subject to approval. Some restrictions apply. There is no guarantee.

• Like 1

<snip>

* this is not an endorsement for either the person or persons, living or dead, named in any thread, nor an endorsement for using a so-called Visa Agent. Your rights may vary. Subject to approval. Some restrictions apply. There is no guarantee.

^ 555555555555555555 biggrin.pngclap2.gif

Covers about everything, except you maybe could be accused working for them thumbsup.gif

Edited by MJCM

The guys are across from the embassy..decent guys, helped me cut the line2500 baht, overnight service. I though I would wait the line myself next time..

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app