Buying Your First Bike

ATF

Fantastic, loud pipes saves lives!! "You do know the pipes are facing the wrong way, don't you? sums up the riders who always use this excuse for pissing everyone off!!

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Have you ever heard something called echo?

Fantastic, loud pipes saves lives!! "You do know the pipes are facing the wrong way, don't you? sums up the riders who always use this excuse for pissing everyone off!!

No echo gives you nothing in a vast open space!!

Yes, but in a vast open space where you see everything and everything see you, you don't need echo anyway.

Like in another thread, please don't say things you have no idea and mislead people here.

Edited by ll2

Yes, but in a vast open space where you see everything and everything see you, you don't need echo anyway.

Like in another thread, please don't say things you have no idea and mislead people here.

I know what I am talking about, there are special directional sound none of which is a guarantee!. adjust your driving style r

Rather than rely on sound!!

^

^

Alwayssunny, I did not mean to offend you but riding bikes for a really long time and I use every defensive way possible while riding.

Wanted to get killed by sms/line lovers, stupid drivers with attention disorder and many more stories.

Just think about it; even if it gives 1 percent awareness to the other on the roads, still it is something for me.

• Like 1

^

^

Alwayssunny, I did not mean to offend you but riding bikes for a really long time and I use every defensive way possible while riding.

Wanted to get killed by sms/line lovers, stupid drivers with attention disorder and many more stories.

Just think about it; even if it gives 1 percent awareness to the other on the roads, still it is something for me.

Yes okay but don't rely on directional sound it will kill you!

^

^

Thanks for your understanding and no worries, as I told you, I ride for long time and not stupid to rely on anything but myself.

^

^

Thanks for your understanding and no worries, as I told you, I ride for long time and not stupid to rely on anything but myself.

Yes the best way, enjoy biking here it can be awesome!!

Look man I have ridden with II2 at Bira before and in fact I rode with him there today. He is a great rider and not a forum biker like a lot of other people here. Most of you would crap your pants around a track or get lapped 3-4 times driving like a girl.

Edited by ATF
  • Like 1

Look man I have ridden with II2 at Bira before and in fact I rode with him there today. He is a great rider and not a forum biker like a lot of other people here. Most of you would crap your pants around a track or get lapped 3-4 times driving like a girl.

I certainly would! (Crap and/or get lapped.)

Even though he has ridden for a very long time, LL (" a great rider ") posts in the Bira thread that he wants to return to the beginner's class race next event.

LL: "And this 650 cc race, the riders and their bikes was a lot faster than the last one i attended. Next time will go for Beginner class race."

Ok, bikes fault I'm guessing, bad tires, bad shocks....
Sheesh.
Edited by papa al

Even though he has ridden for a very long time, LL (" a great rider ") posts in the Bira thread that he wants to return to the beginner's class race next event.

LL: "And this 650 cc race, the riders and their bikes was a lot faster than the last one i attended. Next time will go for Beginner class race."

Sheesh.

It's all relative I guess. He is probably a very good rider, but it doesn't mean he's the best. He may in fact look like a noob when competing against very advanced riders so as I said, it's all relative.

• Like 1

Track racing is extremely difficult. Just applying your brakes loses you one tenth of a second. Over ten laps that's a second which is huge. Lots of Thai guys go to the track at least once a week. Some have sponsorship or are just rich and have the best bikes tuned to perfection. Part timers stand no chance. Put that together with a lot of very good riders in the intermediate class who should really be in the advanced class????

• Like 1

Sheesh.

Papa Al, if it ll make you happy, I m not a great rider but just a perfectly normal one.

But really, why do you question it? Does it disturb you? Carrying my words from another thread, you look strange man.

Instead of talking nonsense here, hope to see you one day at the track. You pm me many times to be there but never seen you around? Maybe it is not for you, aye?

Edited by ll2

People who brag like a 7 year old are never as good as they think they are, those who are really good at anything, just let the trophy cabinet do the talking.

Now go an wash behind your ears and lets get back to these funny videos.. This was a good thread.

People who brag like a 7 year old are never as good as they think they are, those who are really good at anything, just let the trophy cabinet do the talking.

Now go an wash behind your ears and lets get back to these funny videos.. This was a good thread.

Regardless of whether someone is bragging or not, I would not want to challenge them unless I'm certain that I'm at least at their level of riding or better.

• Like 2

Sheesh.

It's all relative I guess. He is probably a very good rider, but it doesn't mean he's the best. He may in fact look like a noob when competing against very advanced riders so as I said, it's all relative.

If a "longtime"/ "great"/ "very good" rider feels he wants to compete only against beginners, I'm cool with that.

On the back straight, they are reaching 160-180 kmh easy. On anything less than a 650 cc, you have no chance. If you have never done a track day before, then you shouldn't be racing, not even in the "beginner" class.

I was getting up to 180 kph on the back straight and the Pros were passing me like I wasn't even there.

• Like 2