Are Thais psychic, and is that why they don't like some farangs?

RikDao

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All human beings are 'psychic' or at least have the potential to be. Feeling that someone is staring at you from behind, feeling that the phone is about to ring, thinking about someone just to get a call from them 2 minutes later....these are just some basic abilities that, I dare say, everybody experiences in their lives.

Some people are more sensitive than others, but for everybody it's possible to train these abilities to their full potential.

This has nothing to do with magic or New Age flower power...just a natural ability, regardless if you believe in it or not, regardless if you've experienced it or not.

What a load of nonsense. We think about people every minute of our waking lives and we don't get a call or email from them a few minutes later. When that happens it is coincidence not psychic ability. It's called the law of averages. The closer someone is to you the more you will think about them and the higher the chance that they will contact you therefore the chance that they will contact you when you are thinking about them is greatly increased. Simple.

• Like 2

OP - All 3rd world citizens are born thinking 4 dimensionally. They are born into a world without much order and with much that just happens around them. At an early age, while clinging to a family member with 2 or 3 other siblings on a small motorbike, a type of understanding either develops in their sub-conscious, or their life is nipped off at the bud, then and there.

We so called "high-born" from industrialized nations do not develop this additional sense or understanding of the world around us. It is puzzling, but you can not understand it or develop an understanding of it, or at least a good percentage of us can not. A few can, those that can are sort of savants that were probably meant to be born in the 3rd world, but by dumb luck, their life force landed in a sperm or egg in an industrialized world.

I expect many high thinking people in the world including the Buddha, Jesus Christ, Einstein, Jerry Garcia and Freddie Aguilar all pondered this in their quest to understand and explain why people do what they do when they do it, and give a little advice in the process to make it another day and a little better than the day before.

Hope this helps you keep from being frustrated in traffic and understand that it is not the car that is tail gating you or the cars ahead of you, but some form of conscious conditioned by a force we have yet to fully understand and have no real control over.

Have a cup of tea or coffee and find a quiet place to sit and enjoy it. Hope you have a nice weekend!

Hey, thanks for your kind words, as you seem to get what I'm talking about, and you've explained it very nicely. And please don't worry, I couldn't care less about traffic and tail-gaters and all that, I just used traffic to illustrate my point. This same sense you're talking about, it can be used in many cases to tell if someone approves of you or not, and let's face it, we all seek approval to varying degrees. So it's really pretty simple: angry farangs, like so many on here, get anger and disapproval back from some (if not most) Thais, and the other kind gets a more positive experience. And If the angry ones wanted to break this cycle, they probably could.

• Like 1

Well an interesting topic from the OP...

Now here is a test for your "physic" Thai friends......ask them the following 2 questions

1. Why doesn't the telephone network call me...instead of the other way around?

2. Prove you're physic and tell me what I am thinking right now

and one from me for a laugh.....

Q. What do your call an obese Thai physic?

A. A four chin teller

whistling.gif Well that's a strong contender for stupidest post of the year.

Hey, the supreme compliment coming from you, with thousands of posts on your load!

You're my target audience, actually, people who are more than willing to reveal their true nature on a forum like this...

Thank you, thank you, now I know I'm getting through.

Hope this thread will soon turn into a psychic war... just because it might eventually get us another great rock song! tongue.png

Wow, cool, Blue Oyster Cult. Say, how do you post a youtube on here? I'll reply with another appropriate vid.

Hope this thread will soon turn into a psychic war... just because it might eventually get us another great rock song! tongue.png

Wow, cool, Blue Oyster Cult. Say, how do you post a youtube on here? I'll reply with another appropriate vid.

Just post the URL.

Just post the URL.

Oh, OK.

• Like 1

A Sweeping statement. Just about everyone , err no . I don't .

Not everyone on this forum think Thais are corrupt, lazy blah blah . I don't and this forum seems to be used to vent. If you want positive things about Thailand and Thais well look elsewhere .

If You want to look at doom and the world being corrupt , You look at the daily papers, that's what they peddle . I don't.

If you want a Thai woman who is money orientated and a greater chance to scam you, go to a go go bar , most will but not all. Want a decent Thai woman look in decent Thailand .

Yep there are bad women there too, but the same as anywhere in ant country.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 1

"And they get away with it, time after time, without getting killed or maimed. I know there are lots of accidents here, but I've never actually seen one."

hahah....until they actually do get maimed and killed. You haven't seen it, but many of us have. I don't mean like wrecked cars. I am talking about bodies.

Good luck with your psychic stuff.

"And they get away with it, time after time, without getting killed or maimed. I know there are lots of accidents here, but I've never actually seen one."

hahah....until they actually do get maimed and killed. You haven't seen it, but many of us have. I don't mean like wrecked cars. I am talking about bodies.

Good luck with your psychic stuff.

I didn't explain the traffic thing too well, and now that this post is winding down, it may be too late. My point is: considering how many dumb, dangerous traffic moves Thais make, they don't get killed and maimed at a particularly high rate at all.

Now, everyone loves to talk about the statistics regarding Thai roads, esp the fatality rate, which is astronomical, but let's face it, most of those fatalities are scooter riders not wearing helmets, not to mention all the 12yr olds scooting around.

Good day, friends. This post is close to being tapped out. Thanks for the comments.

• Like 1

Q: Are Thais psychic?

A: No. No-one is.

Q: And is that why they don't like some farangs?

A: No. There's a variety of reasons, the same as why some farangs don't like some farangs.

As a general rule, any topic that attributes or inquires about characteristics of a collection of 60-odd million individuals is finished before it can start.

Here's a little quiz that illustrates the principal. Fill in the blank to create a true and meaningful declarative sentence.

All Thai women are ___________.

Here's a hint. One correct answer is "All Thai women are Thai".

Can you identify the other correct answer?

All human beings are 'psychic' or at least have the potential to be. Feeling that someone is staring at you from behind, feeling that the phone is about to ring, thinking about someone just to get a call from them 2 minutes later....these are just some basic abilities that, I dare say, everybody experiences in their lives.

Some people are more sensitive than others, but for everybody it's possible to train these abilities to their full potential.

This has nothing to do with magic or New Age flower power...just a natural ability, regardless if you believe in it or not, regardless if you've experienced it or not.

Well put..except for the Jerry reference..he used to dive in Kona..stay at the Ritz for years, and shoot Heroin.. which was once a brand name like Kleenex.. and I think he switched wives while here..Neil is much better..and my favorite billionaire..They were neighbors..Puako..sorry the shrooms are kickin' in..Great observations.. I've never heard such an articulation ..but I'm from L.A.. Aloha

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

whistling.gif Well that's a strong contender for stupidest post of the year.

??

Hey guys look up..u.s. Arny intelligence remote viewing program.. a great natural psychic was asked what the Russians were doing, I think it was Joe McMonacle.. sp.and another guy I've heard of..later then!..

Our hostess in Los was an amazing driver..never had a problem.. I done a million miles away taxi with no seatbelts, but I can't drive like most Thais.. fast too.. I saw a scooter flattened on a bus ride once..not by us.

Alohz, guys..

So I was thinking about Thai traffic this morning, how so many people pull in front of or tailgate someone else with impunity, in a way they'd never do back Stateside (I don't know about England and Australia). And they get away with it, time after time, without getting killed or maimed.

Quite a few locals meet their demise every Songkran...

• Like 1

In N.Y.C. my boss taught me after living on the big island hawaii.. very mellow.. to cut into a lane by aiming for da bumper..Thais are amazier though.

So many accidents don't happen..sometimes..