property in North pattaya Riveria

Kenry

Is it this one: http://www.pattayacondosandhomes.com/12-rokstories/rokstories/690-the-riviera-wongamat-high-rise-beachside-luxury-condos-in-north-pattaya

They write from 1.8mill baht, I take it's for a 27M2 shoe box?? You can get same same size for less than 1 mill other places but okay perhaps not in that location and not on the beach.

Nice location, I like Wongamat Beach.

You will have to do your homework, go visit as many condos in the area as possible, some units are for rent and some are for sale. Look at the units, just pretend you are looking for something for rent/perhaps buying and ask to see some of them within your price range, how much is the price/rent and how is the view compared to the unit you are interested in. General condition of the whole building, does it looks nicely maintained inside and outside garden area. Is there a covered car/bike parking space and does the parking space (for a car)come with the unit?

Can the view later on be spoiled if another condo is build in front of your unit?

How many Russians are there (if that is a problem for you)?

And so on.

It's risky business my friend so be extremely careful before you commit yourself to anything.

Edited by guzzi850m2

I hope you're fluent in Russian, if not you will 6 months after you moved in .

It's a long time since it was called Naklua am Bodensee. Now it's called Krakow beach

Sorry, I thought Krakow was in Poland.

• Like 1

Supposedly virtually sold out but that may be just PR to create urgency. Riviera will be almost 1,000 units!!!! Parking is an issue. Who knows what percentage Russian but it's a lot. Plus, it isn't even on the beach!!! No thanks.

Well i thought the government or the developer Ltd the sale to foreign. What is the problem created. Any suggestion for that area any good property to recommend please advise thanks

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Golden condo soi 25, especially if you're German or Austrian. Already complete (a long time ago :-) good quality and quiet. I live there. Also happen to be selling a condo..........