Overstay 2 days on Visa

Hi

I was just looking for a bit of help please.I have had a 60 day tourist Visa,which can be extended to 90 days.I now realize my dates are wrong and I am going to leave on day 62.I am in Naklua and cannot get to Jontiem.My plane leaves at 11.59 pm on my last day day 62.If I just overstayed 2 days would it cost be 1000 baht,nothing first day,1000 baht second day or would it be 20000 baht overstay from the day I first entered.Or can someone go to Jontimen in my place and pay for the extension for me

Thank you

rolleyes.gif It will cost you 500 Baht a day as ubonjoe stated.

They MAY not charge you for the 1sr day, but I would expect it to be 1000 Baht for two days overstay.

That way if they let you go with just one day overstay you'll be happy.

You pay at the airport not any other place. There is no penalty other than the fine. No problems coming back into Thailand. They may write a little note in Thai in your passport next to your exit stamp that you paid overstay, but it means nothing.

My question though is: what kind of visa has a 60 day entry with a possible 90 day extension? I never heard of that unless you mean a 60 day tourist visa .... which has a 60 day entry with a possible 30 day extension for a total of 90 days.

It will be 1000 baht for a 2 day overstay. For an overstay of less than 24 hours there is no fine when leaving from an airport but for more than 24 hours there will be a fine for that first 24 hours.

rolleyes.gif It will cost you 500 Baht a day as ubonjoe stated.

They MAY not charge you for the 1sr day, but I would expect it to be 1000 Baht for two days overstay.

That way if they let you go with just one day overstay you'll be happy.

You pay at the airport not any other place. There is no penalty other than the fine. No problems coming back into Thailand. They may write a little note in Thai in your passport next to your exit stamp that you paid overstay, but it means nothing.

My question though is: what kind of visa has a 60 day entry with a possible 90 day extension? I never heard of that unless you mean a 60 day tourist visa .... which has a 60 day entry with a possible 30 day extension for a total of 90 days.

No it is possible only to extend the visa after 60 days for another 30 days in toto to 90 days.I must have wrote it wrong.Tourist Visa Category TR

"My question though is: what kind of visa has a 60 day entry with a possible 90 day extension?"

I thought he stated what he had quite clearly.

".I have had a 60 day tourist Visa,which can be extended to 90 days."