Suthep warns broadcast media

Lite Beer

yes those terrible 'media' who will not broadcast the megalomaniacs daily speeches. How dare they!!! those speeches are pure GOLD (well yellow at least!!!) but all that glistens... anyway I digress

maybe a 'little yellow book' will be published... ALL citizens must carry it - read it - absorb it

maybe when Suthep dies we should have a yellow square? a mausoleum? Long Live Dear Leader!!! let's site it near the Duck Pond at Lumpini

Why are you so boring?

• Like 2

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

It's so clear why some of you are so supportive of this guy -- not.

Suthep may well be a nut, he may well be all you say, without a person like this to do something what on earth will this Land be like. Go think, if it was a jelly fish opposing the wrongs I would support it's healthy, YOU ????

Me thinks exchanging this nutcase will not make for a healthy government. Read about this guy and tell me he is not as corrupt as the next guy. To date all he has talked about are getting rid of the current government, mission accomplished, blocking elections and asking for reforms which he has not been able to set forth. IF he gets his way he will do nothing more than change the constitution and/or laws to guarantee his survival and that of his followers. You can bet the only reforms he wants are to block the PTP from winning another election. For him if you can't win at the ballot box then call for reforms. His tactics for his"peaceful" revolution are just as illegal as anything the other side has done. His problem is he can't seem to win at the ballot box. If he could at least express the reforms he is pressing for then he might be taken as somewhat legitimate in my view, but he hasn't done so and therefore is nothing more than a nut seeking his own fortunes.

• Like 1

It has been obvious from the start of his demonstrations in Bangkok that Suthep is an out-of-control, mad-as-a-hatter threat to Thailand. I cannot imagine any other country that would tolerate such behaviour. His crimes are already legion. He and his supporters have blocked highways and erected huge stages with video screens from which, nightly they spew forth propaganda; they take over TV stations, parks, entire neighborhoods; his 'guards' and the mad monk kidnap people and interrogate them and sometimes throw them in the river (such is reported); Suthep himself advocates the kidnapping of elected government ministers and the blocking of elections.

But then remember that this is a corrupt individual and an accused murder. What else would we expect?

I predict that so long as this crook is free to roam the streets of Thailand with his gang of hoodlums, this country will know no peace.

The good news is that there is a solution and it's called democracy. Here's how it works: If your party wins, you rule. If your party loses, you try again. Simple but effective - in the long run.

• Like 2

Child's mind in a man's body.

Child's mind in a national body.

Must be why they've lost every single election for over ten years. coffee1.gif

Oh but Thaksin bought all the votes.... er, no. coffee1.gif

I wasn't aware PDRC had ever stood in an election - I wasn't even aware they had registered as a political party - please enlighten us?

Will be hilarious when the reforms are in place and the reds still win the election 5555

That would be fine - but they would then be forced to lead the country within a formal framework and restrained by the reforms (assuming they are sufficient). That is, with oversight, reduced corruption and inability to overrule the constitution at will.

I have removed a couple of posts against Forum rules. Please do not take this guideline lightly as suspensions will be issued without any further notice.

1) Do not express disrespect of the King of Thailand or anyone else in the Thai royal family, whether living or deceased, nor to criticize the monarchy as an institution. Speculation, comments and discussion of either a political or personal nature are not allowed when discussing HM The King or the Royal family. Discussion of the lese majeste law or lese majeste cases is permitted on the forum, providing no comment or speculation is made referencing the royal family. To breach this rule will result in immediate ban. This rule also applies to links to external websites.

I just hope these 2 dirty lots (red sheep by greedy chinawattra klan and yellow ship by greedy benito suthep) will meet well in future, face to face, and no-one dirturbs them, and they can find solution on each-other by them-self.

I agree....pistols at dawn, I supply the pistols for them both

I think many reds have change names on here. Ashamed ate you all? Sutheo is the only one trying for positive change. He may be wrong in many ways but from small things little things grow

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

Like purges, despotism and totalitarian states. Can't wait.

• Like 2

yes those terrible 'media' who will not broadcast the megalomaniacs daily speeches. How dare they!!! those speeches are pure GOLD (well yellow at least!!!)

CAPO made a big mistake pressuring the stations to not cover arguably the biggest Thailand story in the last six months. Who wouldn't expect a backlash?

yes those terrible 'media' who will not broadcast the megalomaniacs daily speeches. How dare they!!! those speeches are pure GOLD (well yellow at least!!!)

CAPO made a big mistake pressuring the stations to not cover arguably the biggest Thailand story in the last six months. Who wouldn't expect a backlash?

CAPO and PDRC are so much far from what Thailand needs now. Btw, CAPO request happened after PDRC stormed Free TV Channels, if I recall correctly.

They're like babies at playschool fighting for a toy...

UDD seem to be amusing themselves by pics of all Thai TV programs showing Red Shirt Rally speaches.

Despite the threats, some of the media still won't bow to Suthep. Good news day and most of the sensible world now seeing again Suthep does not have the money, the numbers or even enough support in the Army and Courts.

Whilst Suthep is threating media and alienating PDRC even further (if that is possible) sensible media are commenting on a Seismic Shift and the end of the road for the Coup mongers and their dated elitist followers.

BnU75CpCUAAte4I.jpg

BnUflkHCMAAtklA.jpg

• Like 1

the only thing sticking with me about all he says.... An unelected people's council. My family from Cambodia originally gets the creeps by these thoughts. memories still fresh........Scary shit if he gets his way. or likr another poster said PSYCHO!

• Like 2

Sometimes people need to make choices. Not always between good and bad, right or wrong or black or white. But maybe people need to consider and choose the lesser evil according to their own needs. Unfortunately the choice may not necessarily be for the good of the country.

and the lesser evil is??? please don't say suthep.......

• Like 1

PDRC now wailing that Ch 3 would not let their pussys shelter from the rain last night in their building.

Going to be a long wet few months coming up and I can't help thinking that farmers and country people will weather ( :) ) this better than the city dwellers.

• Like 1

Of course Suthep knows his mass of mislead revolutionaries would be squashed out of existence if it were a man for man battle. And we'll see that, too, if this continues. He knows this. Hence the endless postponement of the "final showdown".

The mass of citizens that would have voted him into oblivion in a standard election is equal to those that would face him in open warfare.
Suthep needs this to be as bloodless as possible.

It's nice to see that Yinglucks final removal has aroused soem real passion in the sideliners.
If it had been my country I would have been impassioned by February 3rd.

• Like 1

Who told you democracy is the best choice, modern farang brainwashed by western leftist propaganda considers democracy as the only choice. and what's worse, imposed left-liberal discourse stigmatize everybody who just questions this as "fascist", oblivious that Hitler was elected 100% democratically.

Majority just can't choose the right person because it's easily manipulated. Majority will choose a populist who promise to rob the rich smart and successful, who promise to pay money for nothing. even anceint Greeks new about this main disadvantage of democracy, or "ochlocracy" - mob rule.

freedom of press, democracy is a weapon which West uses against political leaders considered unmanageable.

but I believe Thai elite has enough common sense and power to get back Thailand's independence and to get rid of corrupted comprador Shinavatra family who are 100% controlled by there assets in Western banks and trusts.

how do Suthep and his friends still don't understand that the main fight is the fight for minds? Nothing will happen until the coalition will control most of TV channels. They should not just switch off the electricity but change CEOs and all key figures in management. This the only choice to neutralize destructive Thakisn's influence.

People learn about what they think from TV...

epic trolling, nearly impressive it's so out there!

• Like 1

As with most of Sutheps bile down the years, it comes back to instantly bite him in the behind.

HRW and most media around the globe were straight out against this blatant intimidation.

Suthep spent most of tonight grovelling and apologising from the stage about being missunderstood and how he was only trying to help the journalists report better on the situation.

TV stations news just out now is that they will not only defy PDRC, but will actively put out the Broadcasts of the Gov, CAPO and anybody else. How, By moving the transmitting sites.

Nice one Suthep. Pushed a few more undecideds firmly into the red camp again this weekend. Almost time for the fat lady to sing on the PDRC stage isn't it? if there is anybody left to listen to her!! smile.png

‪#‎Thailand‬ RN: Major development for Thai TV stations who were shutdown by PDRC: Channel 9 will fight PDRC by airing CMPO normally after being threaten not to air their programs, they are broadcasting using offsite location at Ratchapat. Channel5 and 7 will use the military resource at Red Bridge [interesting choice of name], Channel 11 will go to Lamlookka. Looks like every channel will use offsite locations.

Edited by jennywren
  • Like 2

As with most of Sutheps bile down the years, it comes back to instantly bite him in the behind.

HRW and most media around the globe were straight out against this blatant intimidation.

Suthep spent most of tonight grovelling and apologising from the stage about being missunderstood and how he was only trying to help the journalists report better on the situation.

TV stations news just out now is that they will not only defy PDRC, but will actively put out the Broadcasts of the Gov, CAPO and anybody else. How, By moving the transmitting sites.

Nice one Suthep. Pushed a few more undecideds firmly into the red camp again this weekend. Almost time for the fat lady to sing on the PDRC stage isn't it? if there is anybody left to listen to her!! smile.png

‪#‎Thailand‬ RN: Major development for Thai TV stations who were shutdown by PDRC: Channel 9 will fight PDRC by airing CMPO normally after being threaten not to air their programs, they are broadcasting using offsite location at Ratchapat. Channel5 and 7 will use the military resource at Red Bridge [interesting choice of name], Channel 11 will go to Lamlookka. Looks like every channel will use offsite locations.

HRW and media outlets around the globe will indeed be speaking out against the intimidation

"BANGKOK, 9 May 2014 (NNT) – The Center for the Administration of Peace and Order (CAPO) has forbidden all media outlets from publicizing messages that could be deemed supportive of the People’s Democratic Reform Committee (PDRC), threatening serious action against violators."

http://thainews.prd.go.th/centerweb/newsen/NewsDetail?NT01_NewsID=WNPOL5705090010013

Edited by rubl

Clutching at straws there Rubs as the rest of the world doesn't see through your coloured glasses and have been less impressed by sutheps actions over the past few weeks.

Even ardent followers of his here have started to criticise his constant final push mantra the Thai people who actually matter are sick of it all too.

Let's be honest it didn't quite go to plan and it took the judiciary to get rid of Yingluck 3 months after the disrupted election NOBODY anticipated that least of all Suthep.

• Like 1

So this mean Sothep the biggest clown in Thailand want to control the news media alone or else he will cut theyr power line. What a moron, get a life man. The more he speak, the more i dislike him.

• Like 1

Honestly, what an ugly, fascist, corrupt thug of an individual.

Sickening.

And no, to the simpletons on here, that doesn't make me a Shin fan. rolleyes.gif

Exactly, me too.

Yep - difficult to tell one side from the other - Suthep's gang or Thaksin's gang. Pity all those decent Thai people who came out to protest against the Amnesty Bill fiasco or who are still waiting payment for rice pledged to Thaksin's gang in good faith. What a great choice they have when voting.

Well at least one side still wants to give tye people a choice, rather than just size power.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app