May 10, 201412 yr I'm on a tourist visa that expires on the 26th May. I know I can extend this for one month. I have been in Jomtien the last month and have a rental contract in my name until early June. I have a rental place in Bangkok but this is my main place of residence at the moment. Can I extend at immigration here in Pattaya? I believe it's on Jomtien 2nd road so this would obviously be convenient for me, rather than having to return to Bangkok/Chaeng Wattana, particularly in light of recent events. If so, are there any holidays on or around this date that I need to be aware of? Any advice appreciated Thanks
May 10, 201412 yr No problem to do the extension. Immigration is on Beach Road Soi 5 in Jomtien but you can come in from the other end also.
May 10, 201412 yr "are there any holidays on or around this date that I need to be aware of?" There are no holidays in the second half of May. Amazing but true.
May 11, 201412 yr You can apply for the extension at any immigration office but you need a local address to put on the TM7 application form. Some offices may also ask for proof of address such as a hotel receipt.
Create an account or sign in to comment