I'm On An Overstay I Don't Even Remember How Long....

lostinisaan

Hello,

I know that this was pretty much often a question, but my situation is special. It's not just having a family here, where I'm always paying for all.

I wanted to be like a Thai man and now have three Mia Noi's, who eat up my physical and bankalogical circumstances.

Because of that, I couldn't even think of a visa run for the last, I think fifteen.years,or so.

Because I moved so often, I must have lost my passport somewhere, but don't remember it.

I need to go to Europe to get my divorce certificate, but my still wife won't sign up for it. Will they give me a free lawyer?

What should I do, I'm innocent.? Could I become Muslim and have all of them as my wives?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for any advice.

Do I have to be circumcised to become Muslim? I really don't wanna lose that skin, if you now what I mean.

Will I be given child support from my country of origin, for all kids I have produced?

Edited by lostinisaan

Do I have to be circumcised to become Muslim? I really don't wanna lose that skin, if you now what I mean.

Will I be given child support from my country of origin, for all kids I have produced?

Newsflash: New conversion guidelines issued from Mecca. All new converts to Islam with existing progeny are required to foreskin & testicular removal forthwith. Please report to the Conversion Clinic immediately.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Perhaps you could post pictures of your mia noi's and ask for volunteers to keep them happy for you thus freeing up your valuable time?

I can't believe that a man, who treated me with such respect and forgiving when I smashed his "hong nam" door in Karon 10 years ago, can come out with such a callous, unsympathetic response such as above. Please note that the OP was made at 23:16 at night therefore the poor guy MUST have been seriously contemplating his future in LOS when he didn't realise that the maximum was 20,000 baht. He, quite obviously, had not touched a drop of Leo the whole night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the PM on the other forum Steve, I'll get back to you soon!

CCx