Best airline for dogs?

Noi657

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Any airline, the dogs not going to bother unless he has said something

I think I seen somewhere that some species of dogs will not be carried on certain airlines ,due to respiratory problems at height, suggest you check.

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Thai airways great service , you can send as accompanied cargo as we did, uk- chiang mai, a lot cheaper than excesss baggage, if it is a large dog ours was 25kg plus cage 20kg pick up from cargo easy.

Thai has no restrictions ,I think BA and Cathay have on certain types.

KLM is considered one of the best airlines for companion animal transport. KLM has a special kennel facility in AMS where animals are properly taken care of. KLM is also having a quiet "seat sale" to Thailand now. The flight schedule may be more convenient as the KLM flight lands mid morning. In order to clear your dog, you have to go to the quarantine area and the veterinarian and other officials aren't usually there for the early morning arrival on TG which meads the critter has to spend a few hours stressed out until you arrive and can do the paper work. If you are there by 9:30 you can start the process so that your dog is out of there fast. Also KLM has a better reputation than TG for animal transport and that has something to do with KLM taking its rules and regulations seriously.

Best airline for dogs

Are you asking about the flight crew or are you traveling with one? Would your dog like a window seat or isle? Any special meal requirements? i.e tinned food and biscuits.