May 10, 201412 yr I booked a flight to Cambodia and back leaving from Bangkok in a months time. Only got one full page at the back of my passport (very last page of UK passport) left and space for 8 other stamps on other pages. I have a flight booked to the UK in July and have 2, 30 day stamps (got the last one on the 10th May - yesterday morning as I was leaving koh kong) 1) Can I get another 30 day stamp if I arrive in Bangkok from Cambodia by air? or will they tell me I cant have one as I already have 2 30 day stamps. 2) If not, can I use the very last page to get a single entry tourist visa from Cambodia? or is this page not usable - its not the plastic page with my photo on the other side, it just looks like a normal page - I read somewhere that you could not use the last page but I am not sure if they meant the page on the reverse of the photo page. If I cant use this last page and also can not get 30 days, then i'll need to apply for another passport quick sharp - it would have been easily done before the notorious 'crackdown'
May 11, 201412 yr You will be able to enter the country. I don't think that page can be used.for a visa sticker. If you have a credit/debit card you could get a e-visa for Cambodia that does not require a full page for a visa sticker. . See: http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh/
May 11, 201412 yr By air you will be able to make order runs till August 12. Immigration wil start telling people not to do it again after 12 August, but till than allow people to enter the country.
Create an account or sign in to comment