crazy lady stole my change ...

coconutbar

Was in a area of bkk where the locals were all walking around with a shitty look on there faces .

I stopped to buy some chicken an I ad a bunch of coin fall out they went everywhere but to my surprise the lady behind me started pocketing the coins and when I said they were mine she started yelling saying I was a bad falang in Thai and then half the people in a ten metre radius were telling me it's my fault I dropped the coins and I should leave because I was a bad falang.

• Like 1

years ago i was at don meueng airport, checked in and walking in front of the long rows of seats they had there that were inevitably occupied by thai's who looked like they weren't travelling.

anyway... the foreign guy walking in front of me drops a 1000 baht note. as i stop to pick it up a middle aged thai lady screams at me that its hers! fortunately i get to it first and return it to its owner - to surprised looks on thai faces.

it struck me that the thais thought if they had picked it up the money it was theirs.

• Like 2

Absolute nonsense.

what's nonsense is this happened to me yesterday see I often goto slum areas and explore , drink and practise Thai on weekends in Bkk I guess I got a bad area.

what's nonsense is this happened to me yesterday see I often goto slum areas and explore , drink and practise Thai English on weekends in Bkk I guess I got a bad area.

Absolute nonsense.

what's nonsense is this happened to me yesterday see I often goto slum areas and explore , drink and practise Thai on weekends in Bkk I guess I got a bad area.

Now there's a story!

Feel free to take a camera with you next time and show us these areas.wai.gif

I never experienced such behaviors. Well, maybe because I never went to the slum areas.

Why would be surprised?

well you have never been to bangkok then because most if the city is slum if u didn't notice.

I just happen to live in Bangkok. Like any city, there are good neighborhoods and bad ones.

I never experienced such behaviors. Well, maybe because I never went to the slum areas.

Why would be surprised?

well you have never been to bangkok then because most if the city is slum if u didn't notice.

I just happen to live in Bangkok. Like any city, there are good neighborhoods and bad ones.

lol dirtyfalang don't you know Bkk is as pristine as geneva with perfect air and water quality ,zero traffic and no slums.

I believe they said you were a bad farang because you didn't knock them out one by one. Usually when people don't get what they deserve, they call others bad like it's their fault.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

What would have hapenned if you had ping ball balls in your pocket?

You can't buy anything with those, David. Mind you, it still could've ended up as a bit of a squabble between farang hoping to get a free souvenir.
  • Like 1

For years I thought coins were silent, but after I divorced I realised my ex wife (Brit) must've caught them before they hit the floor!

(I had my degree absolute framed smile.png)

Edited by evadgib
  • Like 2

She was one of those nutty types not all there in the head u see.

I was believing you until you wrote this ^

Are you really expecting me to believe there were two of you (nutters) in the one place?

OR

Were you outside the market at the asylum again?

:P