Long term car rent

FireMedic

I sent you a PM.

Forgot to say, make sure you avoid those mum and dad type offers, some people take them up but I suspect there could later be insurance issues and not worth the risk IMHO.

That's why I am asking for positive personal experiences!!!!

I sent you a PM.

Forgot to say, make sure you avoid those mum and dad type offers, some people take them up but I suspect there could later be insurance issues and not worth the risk IMHO.

That's why I am asking for positive personal experiences!!!!

Smart man. Have a look at that website I sent you, any questions give them a call, they've got plenty of staff that speak English. I've used them at various times over the years when I was between cars for whatever reason.

From memory their rates reduce somewhat once you start getting to terms over 3 months and I have also previously negotiated with them on a new car for a six month term while waiting for the delivery of our new car.

They have virtually everything from Nissan March through to Mercedes Benz and just about everything else in between.

I'm not affiliated with them either, just a satisfied customer.

I can't remember the name of the guy I use to deal with, all the paperwork is at my home, I'm o/s ATM.

Prices came down a fair bit once you start talking 6 months or more.

I only took vehicles at the Camry/Accord level and lower but found them reasonable, especially when you consider things like, registration, insurance, tyres, servicing and any other hassles that creep up with cars.

On one of my longer hires the car developed an irritating vibration and service couldn't work it out, so I rang them and the next day they whisked a new car over to my place and it was all sorted. I can't remember prices and the wife just gave me a blank stare when I asked her.

They were also happy to bill me monthly or quarterly etc on the ling term runs, which worked for me.