Complaint filed against PDRC secretary general Suthep

webfact

It is a special case!

This lunatic should have been taken off the streets months ago!

so the PTP party could still ripp of the Thai people

Yingluck witll still be in power and control Thailand for her brother

all my dear friend would still be in places where they can make us all money

and the Thai people would still believe we are her for them

Yes This lunatic should have been taken off the streets months ago!

i think u forget a small aspect,PTP or Trt or others are elected by the peole of Thailand,they voted Thaksin or Yingluk into office,Suthep and friends did not win an election for a long time and probably won't win any.But they don't have to care because thanks to certain institutions in Thailand they are allowed to do whatever it costs to topple an elected government.Again PTP is elected by the people of Thailand,U don't like it or Suthep does not like it is not the point.U think thais are stupid,so be it.Still, it's there decision.I don't like Merkel or Cameron but I have to accept the people voted them into office.Fortunately Germany or UK does not have a constitution what makes people untouchable by law so they can hold a country in stone age

Untrue. Check my previous post about the POPULAR vote in 2007. The democrats WON but got less seats. Much less. Due to the way the electoral system is set up to profit the PPP, TRT or PTP depending on the name change after being convicted of electoral fraud.

No, the results were for the constituency vote in 2007 as follows.

PPP - 26 million (36.63%)

Democrat - 21 million (30.30%

Both parties got 14 million in proportional.

Those were the largest parties, the next 2 parties got 6.5 million each or so in constituency.

So I don't see your reasoning where you say the democrats won the "popular" vote.

EDIT

I see - you were worried about the multiple candidates elected in some constituencies - so, in that case the EC counted 1 vote as 2 or 3 - however that was agreed in the voting process set up by the 2007 interim government and the EC. Resulted in 71,000,000 votes counted.

Perhaps it's better to look at 2011 (after a couple of years of reforms lead by the democrats - yes, they did reform electoral boundaries and counting)

PTP - 12.2 million constituency (44.3 %)

Democrat - 8.9 million constituency (32.3%)

Proportional 15.7 to 11.4

Reformed the counting, yes, now 27 million valid votes - but the general result was the same.

Still can't see that "popular" vote bit.

Edited by airconsult
  • Like 2

It is a special case!

i think u forget a small aspect,PTP or Trt or others are elected by the peole of Thailand,they voted Thaksin or Yingluk into office,Suthep and friends did not win an election for a long time and probably won't win any.But they don't have to care because thanks to certain institutions in Thailand they are allowed to do whatever it costs to topple an elected government.Again PTP is elected by the people of Thailand,U don't like it or Suthep does not like it is not the point.U think thais are stupid,so be it.Still, it's there decision.I don't like Merkel or Cameron but I have to accept the people voted them into office.Fortunately Germany or UK does not have a constitution what makes people untouchable by law so they can hold a country in stone age

Untrue. Check my previous post about the POPULAR vote in 2007. The democrats WON but got less seats. Much less. Due to the way the electoral system is set up to profit the PPP, TRT or PTP depending on the name change after being convicted of electo

2001,2005,2006,2007,2011 hmm anyway it's the establishment what can not accept election results.About Thaksin concivted or PPP or TRT convicted. I better not comment.U should ask they are concicted by who?All courts in Thailand are royalist and establisment friendly courts.The constitution needs a big change. special about institutions what are above the law by constitution.If that is done Thailand can move on.This is not about Thaksin this is about rich and poor,rich wants to keep their status,and poor want to keep what they got from Thaksin.

Why a guy like Suthep is still walking free,Why Yingluks courtdate now?Just by accident??Naaaaaa,Suthep has full support of an institution what is above the law,Yingluk........................

He stole democracy. Isn't that crime sufficient?

Or is it that he is trying to give Thailand democracy

with all the agueing its hard to tell

but it seem the court thinks that is what he's doing

Guess we will just have to see which is right

Except the court just made a wrong move by removing Yingluck for THIS specific action and is seen by the World as a juridic Coup.

Every democratic country in the world appoint people on their side for key administration position : US do this, UK do this, France do this....

So the court should have based their action on the rice scheme or other things than this. It just show that the court is far from neutral.

Suthep IS a lunatic and work for Bangkok people Elite and middle class only.

Now don't get me wrong : Thaksin clan is clearly a corrupted one but each time one of them was elected, the democrat, yellow,.... found a way to impeach them.

This is not democratic and this will lead to far more gap between Shinawatra and Suthep fan.

yawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heard it all before!!

Yeah but it seems lot of people here still thinks an undemocratic appointed government by an ascorrupted group as the elected ones will solve the problem and pray a guy who is clearly out of his mind.

Once and for all, just go to the polls and see the results, comply with them, and if the country falls appart they will know they made the wrong choice

Now isn't this report false? Previous reports (and what actually happened) were that they went to the stations, protested, stayed overnight in some cases, and left.

Now they are turning it into a case of occupying a tv station?

Staying in a place overnight is called occupation. You really do look for every little means to justify your yellow friends actions and ridicule those against them.

DSI chief Tarith Pengdith, in his capacity as secretary of the Centre of Administration for Peace and Order (CAPO) received the complaint from party spokesman Prompong Nopparit who asked Tarith to consider it as a special case.

DSI chief Tarith Pengdith, in his capacity as a Shinwatra lick spittle of the Centre of Administration for Peace and Order (CAPO) received the complaint from party spokesman Prompong Nopparit a Shinwatra P.T.P. lick spittle who asked Tarith to consider it as a special case.

Meanwhile in other matters no progress has been or no doubt will be made concerning the interference in Thailands domestic political affair by one Robert Amsterdam who was on stage and inciting anti social actions a couple of days back.

Connor Purcell was rapidly arrested for his involvement in demonstrations in the past.

Tharit must surely explain how come Robert Amsterdam has not been the subject of a complaint hat we are aware off or has Robert Amsterdam received Shinwatra Red Shirt diplomatic immunity ?

Surely we are not seeing double standards in operation from the great egalitarian Shinwatra's and the Red Shirts are we ?

Strange thing is this Robert Amsterdam thing has been on TV since last night, but as yet not one of TV's rabid Reds has even commented...huh.png

but not so many months ago, the same personages where getting very vocal about how a certain Indian gentleman should be summarily executed, deported, his assets seized, his family put in a Gulag and first born child be sold into slavery in penance for a foreigner getting involved in the Thai "democratic" process

You may call it double standards....I call it Hypocrisy

Didn't hear Amsterdams speech but I could possibly guess rightly that he wasn't in breach of an Emergency Decree.

Conor Purcell was arrested for offences against the emergency decree put in place by abhisit and suthep in 2010 and deported, a situation mirroring Sathit Seghal's possible deportation, so no double standards here or hypocrisy.

Internet forum hatred for individuals is not an offence leading to deportation as far as I'm aware. It maybe one of sutheps reforms though..................

It is a special case!

Merkel and Cameron didn't go to poor people and gave them 100 Euro/GBP to vote for them.

Pathetic!