Can I get one more stamp?

Have a question and don't know if any one could help me about this. Staying since about 8 month via border runs by air. Had before 2 non immigration b visa and two tourist visa. Don't work legal or illegal in Thailand and would never do. Living from money I earn when is sell my company some years ago. The issue is my 30 day stamp will run out on Saturday. I already booked a flight and one night in Singapore and would fly back to get another visa. At the same time I request the documents from my lawyer to get a new non immigration b visa but this will take some time so never been finished by end if this week. How likely I will get issues when I arrive back in Bangkok? Do I have a chance that they let me in one more time? Have already a ticket back to Europe for the 9th of June to get the visa there. Only other option would be to overstay but don't want to do this.

By air deny of entry starts from 12 august onwards, so It should not be a problem.

As long as your not a Russian woman flying into Phuket with a few too many questions about your purpose for being in Thailand and your financial resources or whatever...

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/725414-russian-denied-entry-at-phuket-international-airport-over-visa-crackdown/?hl=%20russian

• Like 1

I did something similar to you yesterday and they let me in no problem. The only difference I was living for Europe the next day, while you stay a bit more. My suggestion is you bring the ticket to Europe with you or the reservation if it is an online one. If they question you, you say you are leaving on the 9th and show them the ticket. I think you should not have any problem. Good luck!

• Like 1

I did something similar to you yesterday and they let me in no problem. The only difference I was living for Europe the next day, while you stay a bit more. My suggestion is you bring the ticket to Europe with you or the reservation if it is an online one. If they question you, you say you are leaving on the 9th and show them the ticket. I think you should not have any problem. Good luck!

Thanks for your answer! Do you already had some entries before? Thanks once more for your help!

Good advice to take a reservation with you. It does not have to be a booked flight. I had all the right documents coming into Don Meuang some 2 weeks ago and still they questioned me. The more proof you have you dont come to break the rules, the better.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Hi, are you flying back this Saturday? Would you pls let us know if you can get in without problems when you re back to Bkk? Cause I am gonna do the same thing in a week.. thanks!!

Edited by mimitao

Hi, just a short update. We decided not to try our luck and will stay the next weeks in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur before our non immigration b documents are ready and we leaving to Europe to obtain the visa. Don't want to get any trouble at the airport or been black listed.

I changed my mind, too, and will do another way. But thanks for sharing :-)

Hi, just a short update. We decided not to try our luck and will stay the next weeks in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur before our non immigration b documents are ready and we leaving to Europe to obtain the visa. Don't want to get any trouble at the airport or been black listed.