World's oldest sperm found in Australia

webfact

It Really amazes me that some of the members on this forum cant give a decent reply to a topic like this without treating it as a joke, obviously this type of topic does not interest any of you?

Please don't take me as a party pooper! I do have a sense of humour but it seems when a topic like this comes on TV everybody thinks they are in a competition to reply with the best sick joke

Please Guys..................all of your replies seem a little boring, What have all the Thai bashers run out of comments today?

I think I will now just read the topics instead of the replies...................Disappointed!!

ok let's have a deep philosophical discussion of ancient spunk...

you go first

• Like 2

"The sperm are thought to have been longer than the male’s entire body."

Now that's what I call an orgasm! And to think all Man got out of hundreds of thousands of years of evolution was a bigger brain!

It Really amazes me that some of the members on this forum cant give a decent reply to a topic like this without treating it as a joke, obviously this type of topic does not interest any of you?

Please don't take me as a party pooper! I do have a sense of humour but it seems when a topic like this comes on TV everybody thinks they are in a competition to reply with the best sick joke

Please Guys..................all of your replies seem a little boring, What have all the Thai bashers run out of comments today?

I think I will now just read the topics instead of the replies...................Disappointed!!

"I think I will now just read the topics instead of the replies...................Disappointed!!"

One really hopes you're struggling to be facetious.

Maybe you should expend some energy finding an avatar that fits. This is a Thai Visa forum, not a discussion platform for the British Museum or the Smithsonian. Far rather have this sort of mindless banter about a topic obviously posted for its humor value than the usual mindless Thai Bashing for which Thai Visa is famed. Tenaceous?? Were we aiming for tenacious?

"some of the members on this forum cant give a decent reply to a topic "

One doesn't reply to a topic, one comments on it. A reply would suggest the topic said something requiring at response.

If you're really into serious discussions of ancient sperm, something tells me there exists a forum or two somewhere that specializes in that particular fetish.

post-145917-0-16527200-1400138627_thumb.

Edited by Suradit69