Anyone get one of these messages from Facebook

Foxter

Claudia Almeida posted in Thailand expats

Claudia Almeida 15 May 11:59

I already verified my facebook account I am safe now from being deactivated!

Verify here: https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/GetVerified

You must verify your accounts guys or facebook will deactivate it.

Cheers!

View Post on Facebook · Edit email settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

A scam ????

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

A scam. Never click on any link sent supposedly from any site you have an account with. Log in as normal via your browser link or physically type in the URL. If they need any more info it is then they will ask for it.

• Like 1

Phishing mail I thinksad.png , Best thing I ever did was delete my F.B. account. Took me over a week though!! they kept on e-mailing to make sure it was what I wanted. It was easier to quit smoking!bah.gif

I know some people find it useful, different strokes for different folks I guess, pity we cannot go back to the old letter writing days.coffee1.gif

I always click the scam links and enter a fake login and password to keep the cuunts busy

I wouldn't even do that. Clicking the link can easily install malware that will glide effortlessly past your antivirus software.

Just delete them.

The link actually goes to Facebook.com, so unless Facebook itself is serving up malware, not much will happen. I followed the links and there isn't even a request for login details, so they're not phishing for anything. Somebody just wants to create a message-forwarding storm.

ju9a8emu.jpg

"will result to account deactivation"

Edited by attrayant