CHUBB store next to Samsung shop opposite Samui Town Centre. I think it's ex BKK order.

Yes, just about across from the Bank of Bangkok...

Home Mart Maenam, also has safes, just down at the lower level....(toward paint department, last time I saw.... )

It depends on what size you want.

I found good quality large (cabinet size) safes in the furniture shop on the ring road just below Makro (on the Big C side). Called YOUNG XXX (cannot remember).

Smaller safes in abundance at a big furniture shop on the ring road between Samui Gaol and the elephnat gate. (On the left coming from the gaol.)

It depends on what size you want.

I found good quality large (cabinet size) safes in the furniture shop on the ring road just below Makro (on the Big C side). Called YOUNG XXX (cannot remember).

Smaller safes in abundance at a big furniture shop on the ring road between Samui Gaol and the elephnat gate. (On the left coming from the gaol.)

Cheers, tried them all now, but looks like they all need a key to open, I'm looking for one with a simple digital code and no key. Size should be h:25 cm , w: 43 cm

Any other ideas were to buy or order ?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Cheers, tried them all now, but looks like they all need a key to open, I'm looking for one with a simple digital code and no key.

You mean one of these?

Yes but that one is a bit too small, I think is the one from home mart ?

More like this style

post-35175-14006675059387_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

One of my customers has one of those.

He bought it from 'a furniture shop' in Bophut.

When it broke - it took my friendly locksmith about 4 - 5 hours to break into it. I never found the shop that sells them - but it is in Bophut area (probably on the ring road).

I bought mine of size to store A4 and bit larger documents (Thai size, think F6...?) with code from Chubb – they also have with digital code in Home Mart and Makro (cannot remeber the safes at HomePro, but think they are digital too)...
However they all comes with an extra key – key hole hidden under a front plate – in case of battery power fails...

Edited by khunPer
  • Like 1

I bought mine of size to store A4 and bit larger documents (Thai size, think F6...?) with code from Chubb – they also have with digital code in Home Mart and Makro (cannot remeber the safes at HomePro, but think they are digital too)...

However they all comes with an extra key – key hole hidden under a front plate – in case of battery power fails...

Chubb doesn't sell safes anymore, only Bangkok they told me.

All safes you talk about needs keys and code.

Years ago the had them everywhere but not now.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

• Like 1

I bought a digital keypad one from HomePro, It does have a key for emergency opening. It can take a laptop I think 5,700 baht from memory.

• Like 1

Chubb doesn't sell safes anymore, only Bangkok they told me.

All safes you talk about needs keys and code.

Years ago the had them everywhere but not now.

Key is for Emergency only – quite handsome when the battery runs out of power... whistling.gif

Sorry I did not know about Chubb, think it's 5-6 years ago I bought mine... wai.gif

Key is for Emergency only – quite handsome when the battery runs out of power... whistling.gif
Sorry I did not know about Chubb, think it's 5-6 years ago I bought mine... wai.gif[/quot

Ok just to clear it out.
I do understand about the security key what's is normal, but please understand I already went to all the shops mentioned so I do know what I talk about !!

Edited by PoorSucker
removed tangled quotes