Pup (recently injured) looking for home

loppylugs1

Unconsious left for dead at side of the road,took it in with suspected broken spine,was going to have it put to sleep following morning if that was the case, but came to

Few days later and no spinal damage,hobbling around though,still with some pain,but will make full recovery. Nice mutt,clever and loyal, about 12 weeks old,but I look after a ton of dogs,and looking for a good home.

Do not know if boy or girl,but will have it spayed for anyone that takes it in. Just one of the dozens that are dumped by the temple in Soi 9 Pattaya Klang. All good looking ones ,good markings,mostly youngsters and most have been spayed.

Anyone interested please PM me and take a look

Please post pic, it will help.

Also take it to a vet for X-ray .

I recently was in same situation, the one I found did have broken spine , legs and mouth.

However I chose to do the surgery's and kept him . He is disabled but love him and his will to live

Happy to help anyway I can :)

• Like 2

Couple of pics, was a case of watch and wait with the vets,was night time,and awaited the following morning Would have had her put to sleep if permanent damage,but she is recovering,no swinging legs,can walk short distances,getting stronger as the pain subsisides. Looks a bit like a fox,loyal dog and house trained too by her habits

Make a good pet

The budget only goes so far,taking yet another Soi dog for spaying in an hours time,500 baht at govt vet. No need for x-ray this time,if she had not recovered,would have let the vet make final decision if she would have walked again,then would have PTS She is OK though ,no lasting damage

post-208811-0-64278800-1400201899_thumb.

post-208811-0-77095300-1400201920_thumb.

Edited by loppylugs1
  • Like 2

Very cute, good on you , let's hope she finds new home fast.

I can help financially if needs be , but can not take her, have 15 already and the last one as I mentioned is disabled.

Will ask around as well

PS. I have some pain killers, want to take it for her?

Edited by Pralaad

I can help financially if needs be , but can not take her, have 15 already and the last one as I mentioned is disabled.

Will ask around as well

Thanks anyway,no help needed financially,just the vets bills can be a bit steep,but the ones I use knock a third off usually as they know all are Soi dogs

I get chicken carcasses from Big C ,put them in a bucket with cheap rice,boil it up for an hour or so,some salt and squirt Thai cooking sauce into it,watch it go down, about 25 dogs a day (at least) get fed

• Like 2

Will ask around as well

Thanks anyway,no help needed financially,just the vets bills can be a bit steep,but the ones I use knock a third off usually as they know all are Soi dogs

I get chicken carcasses from Big C ,put them in a bucket with cheap rice,boil it up for an hour or so,some salt and squirt Thai cooking sauce into it,watch it go down, about 25 dogs a day (at least) get fed

No pain killers thanks,she is going along OK,when she yelps I know where it hurts,so ease her a bit more

Will ask around as well

No pain killers thanks,she is going along OK,when she yelps I know where it hurts,so ease her a bit more

No probs. I may have someone who will take her, discussing it now.

What area are you in to come see her?

Will ask around as well

No probs. I may have someone who will take her, discussing it now.

What area are you in to come see her?

Near Pattaya Klang , I will send PM with telephone number Thanks

Will ask around as well

Are chicken bones not bad for dogs, too sharp and cam cause bleeding

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Will ask around as well

I was told by my vet in Australia never to give my dog cooked bones because they were too brittle and could pierce the stomach lining. However, whenever I mention that here I am always told that the Thai (soi) dogs are a different breed and can eat anything. True?

Edited by giddyup

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Will ask around as well

I was told by my vet in Australia never to give my dog cooked bones because they were too brittle and could pierce the stomach lining. However, whenever I mention that here I am always told that the Thai (soi) dogs are a different breed and can eat anything. True?

Bones, especially the hollow bones, can be bad if they have been fried or roasted - makes them brittle.

Slow cooking in water (with rice in this case) softens the bones so there is a much less chance of them splintering.

OP is a wonderful person to be caring for so many dogs... wish there were more good hearts like that all over the world!

Thanks everybody for the comments,the pup gets delivered today to her new home, a lucky one to have been saved and given a home.

Dogs young and old dumped at the local temple , heartbreaking to see, just wandering outside the Wat gates onto the road and being killed,... as I write three really beautiful pups,maybe 8 weeks old, dumped few days ago, just waiting for the accident to happen , I move them further inside the temple grounds as I see them to no avail,if anybody else can help save any of them,please stop at gates of the temple Soi 9 Pattaya Klang off off Third Rd and pick one up,two black ones ,one brown one,really healthy looking too

Spaying is the answer,I get as many done as I can,even sat in with the vets assistant a while ago as she operates on them, she wanted to train me up to do it too,but my fingers are not supple enough to cut and stitch

Just feel so sorry for them all, given an option none of them would choose to have been born,death must be a welcome relief for many of them

Thanks everybody for the comments,the pup gets delivered today to her new home, a lucky one to have been saved and given a home.

Dogs young and old dumped at the local temple , heartbreaking to see, just wandering outside the Wat gates onto the road and being killed,... as I write three really beautiful pups,maybe 8 weeks old, dumped few days ago, just waiting for the accident to happen , I move them further inside the temple grounds as I see them to no avail,if anybody else can help save any of them,please stop at gates of the temple Soi 9 Pattaya Klang off off Third Rd and pick one up,two black ones ,one brown one,really healthy looking too

Spaying is the answer,I get as many done as I can,even sat in with the vets assistant a while ago as she operates on them, she wanted to train me up to do it too,but my fingers are not supple enough to cut and stitch

Just feel so sorry for them all, given an option none of them would choose to have been born,death must be a welcome relief for many of them

Yes, she is now called Nemo, she just had a bath, a nice meal and sleeping under the air con with her new friend.

Thank you for dropping her off and thank you for saving her, absolutely adorable.

The new pups you mentioned, may be give Derek a call at Mabrachan shelter, he has many people coming around wanting pups and he also sends many to EU(adoptions)