Place for buying many Football club T-Shirts

vicctor15

Hello,

I would like to buy at least 25-30 football club T-Shirts, I think maybe I would buy around 40 in Chiang Mai. I would like to find a place with nice price for them and good quality. I have been told, that you can buy direlctly to factories and prices would be around 80-100 Baht.

I have been reading some posts in Chiang Mai Forum, but not for buying for many T-Shirts and about the factories with a nice price.

Anybody knows somewhere with cheap prices?

Thank you in advance.

You will not be able to send them back to your home country they will be seized at customs tried this myself a few times never worked .

Anyway all the main sellers all get them from bangkok you will not find someone that makes them in chiang mai .

You will not be able to send them back to your home country they will be seized at customs tried this myself a few times never worked .

Anyway all the main sellers all get them from bangkok you will not find someone that makes them in chiang mai .

I have supposed it, but, anyway I wanted to know if here I could find it. In Bangkok I know where to buy them, but now as I have just been living a few months in Chiang Mai and I will stay for a long time, I wanted to find a good seller where I can buy my T Shirts (even for me or any friend who can visit me and wants to buy also T Shirts) and also at a good price. Any recommendation?

About sending, are not for sending them

All the sellers get them from Bangkok then they add there profit you will not get them for that price in Chiang mai anywhere go to the source and get them sent up by a friend .

I mean, in Bangkok I bought them near National Stadium. But here, is Night Bazar for buying them? I only wanted to know where do you u usually guys buy them at good quality/good price. And more or less how much per one?

Thank you and I don´t wanna be boring ;)

You get them at any of the markets near Cambodia, 50-100 baht

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

I know there it´s 120 Baht the T Shirt and the trousers. But I´m asking here in Chiang Mai. Where do you u usually buy them and at what price for this amount of T Shirts?

At the back of the rincome market just near maya shopping centre but you won't get them for that price not grade A anyway but you can always try.

Thanks, I will take a look. I don´t know here in Chiang Mai the normal prices if you buy this quantity of T Shirts, for that this post. I´m not asking for 80-120 Baht T Shirt, only I just wanna know what is the normal price I can get here the good quality ones and buying around 20-40 T Shirts. I Know, at least, in Night Bazar without bargain too much for 400 Baht per each I can buy them, but I don´t know if any place better and cheaper too.