Small tiny anymals

Peterphuket

Everytime in the year there are many very tiny beetles in the evening, it starts around 18:00 hrs. They are not more then 2 or 3 mm and they are black colored. When you you kill them they spread a very pungent odor.

Is there anybody who knows the name of this animal, and where they come from

i think they are Insects, the annalmouth insect when you jump on them there last breath is a fart, causing a noxious smell.

Thanks Thongkorn, but do you know more?

Like their diet?

The biologist J.B.S. Haldane wrote:

The Creator would appear as endowed with a passion for stars, on the one hand, and for beetles on the other, for the simple reason that there are nearly 300,000 species of beetle known, and perhaps more, as compared with somewhat less than 9,000 species of birds and a little over 10,000 species of mammals. Beetles are actually more numerous than the species of any other insect order. That kind of thing is characteristic of nature.

So asking the question, "What kind of beetle is this?" could be difficult to answer, other than, "It is numerous, small and stinky". smile.png

Also beware they can crawl up you backside when asleep,then lay eggs,in any festering boils you may have there,most unpleasant so ,friends have told me.

Ahhhh, explains so much about the shocked looks you see people express in queues while clouds of <deleted> sours the air around them.... Pray for the victims and those who suffer from this horrid infestation

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Also beware they can crawl up you backside when asleep,then lay eggs,in any festering boils you may have there,most unpleasant so ,friends have told me.

Ahhhh, explains so much about the shocked looks you see people express in queues while clouds of <deleted> sours the air around them.... Pray for the victims and those who suffer from this horrid infestation

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

i do quadman,everyday,for my friends of course,me never had a problem.