Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Well, well, well that will make the REAL PM and red shirt leader Thaksin a super dirty one then!!!! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

But watch out now, baby, that your home and your pretty face won't get bombed by random grenade attacks...

... worst case scenario would be that she gets strapped off her Ms. Thailand Universe title for causing Thaksin and his cronies lose face

Edited by MaxLee
  • Like 1

THAT is Thailand's pick for the Miss Universe contest???

Sorry, but I could walk through any of the major malls in Chiang Mai and find 20 girls in each, in half an hour's time, that would put her to shame. As for her "political comments"? Memorized well from the Yellow We're-So-Superior-Elite Handbook.

She, like most Yellow Elitists, think they have a monopoly on "loving the King". My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him. But has 3 large pictures of the King in the house, and thinks he's the greatest man in Thailand.

Part of the problem is the UDD who are Thaksin's lackeys ..

Red shirt (grassroots) probably need to differentiate from UDD and do their own thing and show Thailand that they want a unified happy Thailand again .. no?

Sent from my XT1032 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app