Miss Universe Thailand Calls Redshirts "Dirty"

Lite Beer

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! You just stated that a 22 year old beauty pageant winner is 'just like Hitler and Stalin'.

yesss, Just like Hitler and Stalin,

Have an opinion and take a standrolleyes.gif unless of course you are a Red, in which case if you have an opinion and take a stand, "they should be executed"

Hyperbole, much? Typical of a Thaksin zealot of paid minion.

Not comparing her, comparing the behavior, and making a point

"Having an opinion and taking a stand by proposing that people you disagree with should be executed, is not something to be "Good for her"

and if that so , how are the reds having an opinion and taking a stand different?the only thing missing so far, is them wanting to execute her.

If they wanted to execute her, would we say, "Good on here them for having an opinion about something and taking a stand..." ??

She is a twit and should be immediately removed from her position.

yesss, Just like Hitler and Stalin

Dude, you wrote it. It's too late to deny as it as, there it is in black and white. Now, be a man and own your statement. You wrote she is just like Hitler and Stalin. Can you give some details how she is like them? Who can possibly take you seriously when your exaggeration is so extreme?

You are right "Dude" I should be a "man" and admite , wanting to execute the ones you disagree with, is nothing like Hitler or Stalin.

She is definitely a lot more attractive than them, and she does have a vagina ,

Honestly, I don't know what I was thinking

And how could I possible think that her "having an opinion and taking a stand" could possible have the same value as that of some dirty farmer from Isaan having an opinion and taking a stand.

I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me

Edited by sirineou
  • Like 2

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

A minor miracle if she can count to 15...

First prize for the most ridiculous post of the day

• Like 1

She broke several rules in the PR handbook:

number one once you are in the spotlight - whatever private opinion you might have - never take sides - always stay neutral - always have something nice to say about everybody!

Number two: NEVER EVER discuss politics or religion in public!

But then again what can one expect from a woman who joins a beauty pageant?

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

What a nasty comment.

Since she spoke out against the Reds she is automatically an enemy of them and supporter of the PDRC. Which means

Chalerm will do all he can to take her title and freeze here accounts and possibly make criminal charges against her. Since the PTP doesnt believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics then we can expect coffin burnings with used bloody tampons in front of her house along with the late night grenade throwing party. And since she is pro king and not pro PTP Thak she may be banned from the North

Sent from my GT-S5310 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

"Since the PTP doesn't believe in freedom of speech or freedom of choice in politics" you might want to have a rethink mate,

do you remember the whistle blowing tomboy, and what did Yingluk say? It's ok you have your right to protest this is democracy,

That's the right way to show freedom of speech and choice.

and you like the remarks that this so-called lady thinks all reds should be executed, that's her and your style of democracy is it? DISGUSTING

Where's your calling for freedom of speech and freedom of choice now? or is that only for your choices??? get a grip!

The other thing is this so called lady say reds are anti monarchy, WRONG!!! every house, shop, business, I have ever been in has calendars and pictures of the king in pride of place, so NOT to bright huh.

• Like 1

The new generation of "Hi-so" girls scares me even more than the worst of the red shirts. Time to pack the bags if the country get ruled by people like that.

Given the choice of Miss Universe and Dirty UDD, I take Miss Universe and time.

Excuse me for skipping a couple of pages, but the quality of posts had fallen to a low level. I am sure the young lassie cares less about what people on here think, but I admire her for speaking her mind.

THAT is Thailand's pick for the Miss Universe contest???

Sorry, but I could walk through any of the major malls in Chiang Mai and find 20 girls in each, in half an hour's time, that would put her to shame. As for her "political comments"? Memorized well from the Yellow We're-So-Superior-Elite Handbook.

She, like most Yellow Elitists, think they have a monopoly on "loving the King". My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him. But has 3 large pictures of the King in the house, and thinks he's the greatest man in Thailand.

and that right there is the problem with labelling any group as just one thing. The problem that the red shirts have is that their group encompasses anti-monarchists, separatists, democracy haters, democracy supporters, confused democracy supporters, Thaksin lovers, people out to grab power, fanatics, bullies, thugs, monarchists, good people, bad people, drug dealers, regular folks, farmers, rich people, poor people.

So it's easy to find examples to label the group with, and it's also easy to see that it's not true for all.

The real question is what are the real core values of the group. Those are NOT the values espoused in their mission statement, they are the values they show day in and day out, both in what they do and in what they don't do. What do they condemn and what don't they condemn. What do they cheer and what do they boo.

Unfortunately for the Red Shirt movement, their friends the PTP and the UDD leadership don't live the values of their mission statement, and that leads to situations like this.

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Racism is the answer. We should have a miss Issan, and Chiang Mai contest, much more beautiful for me.

Even saw an adv ert last night, children from a private school in Bangkok, the face whitener added and obviously camera adjustments, made them look like extras in Avatar, the place has gone crazy with racists white

I watched the contest the other night. I thought most of the contestants were less beautiful than an average market stall girl. And all so white. I don't think there was one dark skinned lady in the line up.

Racism is the answer. We should have a miss Issan, and Chiang Mai contest, much more beautiful for me.

Even saw an adv ert last night, children from a private school in Bangkok, the face whitener added and obviously camera adjustments, made them look like extras in Avatar, the place has gone crazy with racists white

• Like 1

I bet she can name the 15 principles of democracy which automatically makes her smarter than 99.9% of red shirt supporters!

Well done to her and under a democratic umbrella she is allowed to have an opinion.

Unless the red shirts have made opinions that don't suit their agenda illegal now?

Don't answer that one Chalerm!!!

Go ahead djjamie. I am waiting?

I agree, Isaan girls are the most beautiful in Thailand.

• Like 2

She's right up there with the beer heiress for public relations disaster of the year award. I wonder if she might have some "dirty" secrets of her own that could surface. Might be attractive but definitely behind the door when the brains were handed out.

I admire her honesty and being on the side of right and justice, besides anyone against the Shins cant be that bad.

But you are right if she was more like the Shins she would have shut her mouth and used her position to make as much money as possible instead of standing for what she believes in.

But I had not expected differently from a red supporter they are always at the back of the line when brains are handed out.

I seen enough examples of this on the forum biggrin.png

“When the old refuses to die, and the new is struggling to be born, monsters appear.”

Until you change the education system here, its going to be ground hog day for a very long time to come.

Meanwhile the yellow shirts have got what they wished for.
An uneducated people to control.
They just didn't bank on it being a red shirt controlling them.
  • Like 1

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

........."I am not neutral. I am on the side of His Majesty the King," Ms. Weluree wrote. "I'm so angry at these evil activists. They should all be executed.".......

beauty AND brains!

It doesn't get much more partisan than this. And it will unravel for her. She was just given a title to represent ALL of Thailand to the world so to take a political position is a poor move. Add to the fact that BOTH sides of this fray are guilty of Civil Disobedience, regardless of the order in which it came. As my mother always said "two wrongs do not make a right".

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

attachicon.gifddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

Everything you say is always weird, Moonao.

We should celebrate that in some sectors of the fashion they are not supporting the sick ideal of the anorexic girl anymore. That ideal of extreme thinness has created severe disorders and illness to many girls (and now boys).

We have to celebrate when we see normal looking girls (like the beauty and intelligent Miss Universe Thailand) at the fashion gangway and at the publicity.

This is a serious issue.

STOP ANOREXIA NERVOSA!!

anorexia_nervosa.png

Edited by MGP

not that attractive. widely critisied on thai social media.

she is the one on the left. even the ladyboy on the right has a better shape.

ddd265329-53778f7b77931.jpg

I'd choose the one on the right every time.

Red shirt, brown helmet?

"My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him".

But she does know who finances the Red shirts and is their big boss and they act on his instructions. ?

Ergo she is supporting someone she doesn't like..blink.png

And do you know who finances Suthep and yellow shirts? They are not allowed to do what they do because they are such upstanding citizens. They are beholding to those with power too. Stupid to assume if you are red shirt that you are against HRH. Just because yellows make a big deal of their love for monarchy does not mean that red shirts hold 180 degree view from that. The fight purports to be about shape the democratic part of government takes in Thailand. Nothing to do with beloved Royal institutions. Similar to gambit Fox Noos uses of overdoing flag and patriotism to cover fascist viewpoint.

• Like 2

Apparently she is not alone on this forum with those who also seem to have missed out on their share of the marbles... sad really. Democracy isn't perfect but it's the best we've been able to do so far... seems our best in not enough for some!

Sorry, but I could walk through any of the major malls in Chiang Mai and find 20 girls in each, in half an hour's time, that would put her to shame. As for her "political comments"? Memorized well from the Yellow We're-So-Superior-Elite Handbook.

She, like most Yellow Elitists, think they have a monopoly on "loving the King". My wife is a staunch Red Shirt, and not a picture of Dr. T around. She doesn't like him. But has 3 large pictures of the King in the house, and thinks he's the greatest man in Thailand.

+ 1 my wife too is fierce supporter of the Monarchy in Thailand and also she is red in general she voted for another party on Feb 2 because she wasn't happy how the cabinet was run. Any way under that ugly Miss Universe my wife falls under the category of being executed. Shame on Thailand to come up with that Miss Universe. I believe in freedom of Speech but suggesting execution for red-shirt supporters is to much.

• Like 2

Hmmm, so having an opinion is against the law? This shows the bullies who if they can't buy your vote they will strong arm it. No apologies needed for one persons opinion.

adding more fuel to the flames of the conflict....indeed very very very clever, asking for a Nazi solution is always a sign of intelligence and brightness wai2.gif

nobody should be applauding such a discourse no matter which side it comes from.

• Like 2

+ 1 my wife too is fierce supporter of the Monarchy in Thailand and also she is red in general she voted for another party on Feb 2 because she wasn't happy how the cabinet was run. Any way under that ugly Miss Universe my wife falls under the category of being executed. Shame on Thailand to come up with that Miss Universe. I believe in freedom of Speech but suggesting execution for red-shirt supporters is to much.

+1 for my wife's family in KKC, they vote red but sure love the king

" I believe in freedom of Speech but suggesting execution for red-shirt supporters is to much."

in most civilized countries it is even criminal .

• Like 1