Which Older Men Do You Fancy (Sexually)?

uptheos

BTW I've been to that festival, spent 7 years in London, Ont sad.png (UH on UWO Campus)

I'm sorry...... Not the bit about the festival :) I spent a month in London Ontario one week end.

I think I'm having a mental block finding someone between 65-80, perhaps I don't want to disclose any sexy ones for fear someone here may assume they look like my choice and then jump to the conclusion they stand a chance.

• Like 1

BTW I've been to that festival, spent 7 years in London, Ont sad.png (UH on UWO Campus)

I'm sorry...... Not the bit about the festival smile.png I spent a month in London Ontario one week end.

I think I'm having a mental block finding someone between 65-80, perhaps I don't want to disclose any sexy ones for fear someone here may assume they look like my choice and then jump to the conclusion they stand a chance.

You're frightened that we'll get in first and you'll be left with sloppy seconds laugh.png

I'm sorry...... Not the bit about the festival smile.png I spent a month in London Ontario one week end.

Yup, I'm with you.....it was like the judge sentenced me 7 years to life. laugh.png

I can think of a lot of 65+ year old men who I think look pretty good, but that's coming from a straight perspective, so I wonder how it differs?

Bruce Springsteen will be 65 in September. I saw a picture of him at the beach recently and he looks in real good shape.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Don't forget that many older gents can remove their teeth at will which lessens the risk of painful accidents... rolleyes.gif

Brings to mind the mental image of the old toothless lady in the Jim Carrey comedy. What a gutbuster.

Skip to 02:17

cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Yup, I'm with you.....it was like the judge sentenced me 7 years to life. laugh.png

I can think of a lot of 65+ year old men who I think look pretty good, but that's coming from a straight perspective, so I wonder how it differs?

Bruce Springsteen will be 65 in September. I saw a picture of him at the beach recently and he looks in real good shape.

My Dad is 75 visiting now, I think he looks damn good, he could easily find a female in her thirties, obviously my Mum would have something to say about that 555555, would a guy find him attractive ? I won't allow my brain go there.

I look at people like Leonardo Di Caprio who had the look in youth however age hasn't been kind IMO, another Robert Redford - yikes, yet Pierce Brosnan is like a fine wine.

What's more important than looks is attitude and happiness, the frumpy grumpy men are not attractive inside or out.

I look at people like Leonardo Di Caprio who had the look in youth however age hasn't been kind IMO,

Have to disagree here. Leo used to be a baby faced twink. Now he's sex on a stick. I'd do him!

All yours 5555555, let's see what he looks like when he's 65.

(Lest we forget we're attached) :) :) :)

strange this must be the first gay thread were there are not a million replies from Jingthing

He promised he'd avoid this thread if uptheos started it.
I think President Putin is cute.
I'm certain he'd be flattered to learn of that...

strange this must be the first gay thread were there are not a million replies from Jingthing

He promised he'd avoid this thread if uptheos started it.
I think President Putin is cute.
I'm certain he'd be flattered to learn of that...

He'd probably fall off his horse.

I look at people like Leonardo Di Caprio who had the look in youth however age hasn't been kind IMO,

Have to disagree here. Leo used to be a baby faced twink. Now he's sex on a stick. I'd do him!

I agree with Todd: Leo was cute, but he grew out of it. Same for Tom Cruise and Bratt Pitt.

Justin Bieber was a baby when he became famous, and I couldn't understand the hype. He is slowly growing into it now, though.

But hey, they are not the topic here. Robert Redford is: Even when he was young, I didn't share the enthusiasm. It went downhill since.

I was never into guys like John Wayne or Klint Eastwood. Make somebody else's day, please.

• Like 1

Ted Danson 65

Terry Bradshaw 65

Jose Carreras 67

Steve Martin 68

Charlie Rose 71

Martin Sheen 73

Morgan Freeman 76

None of these float anyone's boat? wink.png

Ted Danson - maybe but he always looked a bit goofy 6/10

Terry Bradshaw - hadn't heard of him before 4/10

Jose Carreras - looks great & can serenade me 8/10

Steve Martin - no thanks 4/10

Charlie Rose - had t heard of him before 7/10

Martin Sheen - looks great but too left wing for me 8/10

Morgan Freeman - great actor looks good 6/10

A few politicans come to mind, PM John Turner from Canada was adorable when he was younger but sadly had a stroke I believe, PM Brian Mulroney also from Canada and Ronald Reagan from the US, now he was a hunk.