Which Older Men Do You Fancy (Sexually)?

uptheos

OK. Following yet another misinterpretation by a Gay Forum member, I have been invited to make a thread here regarding the topic that seemed to get him all hot and bothered. I simply asked the question do you ever fancy guys your age and naturally anyone you might have been fond of years ago might also have porked out and got a bit wrinkly.

I've looked at all the young, muscular guys you drool over, but would be genuinely interested to know if there is anyone, minimum age 65 who you wouldn't mind sharing the sack with. They can be famous or not, had cosmetic surgery or not, it doesn't matter. Is there anyone of that age who you would like to rub a dub with for the experience?

I'm straight so here are a few of mine that I'd at least lend my services to for one night.

Most of them I knew as I grew up and as I aged so did they, but I still sort of fancy them.

Tina Turner 74 (the legs) wub.png

Susan Sarandon 68

Helen Mirren 68

Goldie Hawn 68

Diane Keaton 68

Jinthing your list of wrinkly's are most welcome.smile.png

Oh and I forgot Barbara who I saw in her navy knickers in primary school,

Edited by uptheos

I quite fancy Christoph Waltz but I wouldn't shag him unless he'd had a shave first. Denzel Washington too but I don't think either of them is actually 65 yet.

Edited by sustento
  • Like 1

I quite fancy Christoph Waltz but I wouldn't shag him unless he'd had a shave first. Denzel Washington too but I don't think either of them is actually 65 yet.

Nippers, both in their late 50's so they don't count

How about Samuel L Jackson?

Well I'm happily attached at the hip and I do prefers Thais however I'd let Roger Moore eat digestives in my bed anyday.

There are lots I'd love to meet for a pint, funny how @ almost 50 someone 80 doesn't seem that old but someone 20 no thanks.

Edit: How could I forget Sean Connery just to hear him say "There's two things you must remember about this ship" I hope he doesn't have haggis breath.

Edited by ToddWeston
  • Like 1

He'd do at a pinch - oooer missus!

Samuel L Jackson over Morgan Freeman ?

Carry on Camping biggrin.png

Morgan Freeman looks too much like somebody's Grandad w00t.gif

• Like 1

Morgan Freeman looks too much like somebody's Grandad w00t.gif

OMG now since you said that he's off my list, don't confuse me with facts :)

When I was 15, I had a VERY old boyfriend. He was already 24!

After that, most guys I fancied where my age or younger, until I got older and then they were always younger.

No, somebody in their 60s or 70s wouldn't attract my fancy.

Responding to another poster, I don't think I would kick a good-looking guy in his early 20s out of my bed. If he found his way into my bed that is, which is not likely any more as I am married now.

• Like 1

After that, most guys I fancied where my age or younger, until I got older and then they were always younger.

Responding to another poster, I don't think I would kick a good-looking guy in his early 20s out of my bed. If he found his way into my bed that is, which is not likely any more as I am married now.

Yeah, you see I wouldn't say no to a young attractive girl, I'd savor every moment particularly if she were a voluptuous Latino. But at the same time I can imagine being under the sheets with Helen Mirren and get as much pleasure, maybe a different kind of pleasure. Just wondered if it was the same for guys. Of course not all straight guys would go with my thinking either.

Yeah, you see I wouldn't say no to a young attractive girl, I'd savor every moment particularly if she were a voluptuous Latino. But at the same time I can imagine being under the sheets with Helen Mirren and get as much pleasure, maybe a different kind of pleasure. Just wondered if it was the same for guys. Of course not all straight guys would go with my thinking either.

I don't think there is a difference between straight and gay guys, except for the gender they are attracted to, of course. Men are men, or more precisely: Boys will be boys.

• Like 2

All my posts in this thread are based on the assumption that I'm unattached. If the BF of 21 years heard that I'm fancying other blokes he wouldn't be happy w00t.gif

I guess he would have a right not to be IF they were available.......but Denzel Washington?

Maybe you know something I don't. biggrin.png

All my posts in this thread are based on the assumption that I'm unattached. If the BF of 21 years heard that I'm fancying other blokes he wouldn't be happy w00t.gif

:)

Mine reads my posts so I'm sure I won't be allowed to watch a Bond movie for awhile.

• Like 1

Edit: How could I forget Sean Connery just to hear him say "There's two things you must remember about this ship" I hope he doesn't have haggis breath.

Don't misunderstand this but ...

If when I have to grow old ... I want a voice like his ... Sean Connery.

Even a (straight) man can appreciate his tones.

For the OP ... hummmm

The oldest I can come up with is Emma Thompson ... mid 50's ?

• Like 1

Don't misunderstand this but ...

If when I have to grow old ... I want a voice like his ... Sean Connery.

Even a (straight) man can appreciate his tones.

For the OP ... hummmm

The oldest I can come up with is Emma Thompson ... mid 50's ?

Yup Emma Thompson's cute but barely out of puberty.

I guess if they have to be out of the cradle...Laura Linney

BTW Sean Connery's voice is wonderful

• Like 1

Patrick Stewart ...

250px-Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg

In the sack, not for me... but I'd definately buy him a beer.

I'd reckon he'd have a few stories to tell.

Plus I'm a Trekie ... (did I admit that ... facepalm.gif)

Another Canuck from me then, from the same series.

William Shatner

83 now, what's going on I'm stuck with plus 80 year olds and can't find any 65 year olds.

• Like 1

Christoper Plummer, his talent as a Shakespearean actor is why I find damn sexy, not that Sound of Mucas thing, also a great Canadian.

He's 84 now yikes.

An excellent actor indeed, who has played many Shakespearean roles and won a lot of awards,

However, he will probably be remembered mostly as Captain Von Trapp sad.png

220px-ChristopherPlummer09TIFF.jpg

Edited by uptheos

Christoper Plummer, his talent as a Shakespearean actor is why I find damn sexy, not that Sound of Mucas thing, also a great Canadian.

He's 84 now yikes.

An excellent actor indeed, who has played many Shakespearean roles and won a lot of awards,

We have the Stratford Festival in Ontario an annual event that's been running for years and years, after a performance Mr. Plummer chats with the audience for what seems to be hours. He's absolutley wonderful, he asks fans what they do for a living and genuinely seems interested in people's stories. I've spoken with him twice & he is the one that coined the expression the Sound of Mucas, he hated his role in that film and is quick to point that out to fans. He doesn't allow pics during his audience chats saying this is a gathering of friends.

Now back to my dilema all my choices are over 80 and not Asian :( I did find someone that I'd walk to Hong Kong to meet however he's only 59. I can mark my calendar and repost in 6 years when he's 65 :)

Chow Yun-Fat from Anna and The King

• Like 1

He's 84 now yikes.

We have the Stratford Festival in Ontario an annual event that's been running for years and years, after a performance Mr. Plummer chats with the audience for what seems to be hours. He's absolutley wonderful, he asks fans what they do for a living and genuinely seems interested in people's stories. I've spoken with him twice & he is the one that coined the expression the Sound of Mucas, he hated his role in that film and is quick to point that out to fans. He doesn't allow pics during his audience chats saying this is a gathering of friends.

Now back to my dilema all my choices are over 80 and not Asian sad.png I did find someone that I'd walk to Hong Kong to meet however he's only 59. I can mark my calendar and repost in 6 years when he's 65 smile.png

Chow Yun-Fat from Anna and The King

biggrin.pngYou're a Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon Man

Thanks for the CP information, he always seemed like a nice guy.

BTW I've been to that festival, spent 7 years in London, Ont sad.png (UH on UWO Campus)

Edited by uptheos