Which Older Men Do You Fancy (Sexually)?

uptheos

hmmm I don't know what I fancy more at the moment - I think I'll go for the beer.

Okay back to the hunt, I loved Hogans Hereos when I was a kid and I was going to suggest an actor but sadly he's gone, in fact they are all gone but for a moment lets bring them back if that's allowed ?

Richard Dawson or Bob Crane ?

All my posts in this thread are based on the assumption that I'm unattached. If the BF of 21 years heard that I'm fancying other blokes he wouldn't be happy w00t.gif

rascal... Lol I have 2 boyfriends. One only 26 and one 52. We are a happy 3some now 3 years living together.

Always room for one more. But all of us prefer 30,s.

That sounds fancy. And how old are you, may I ask?

All my posts in this thread are based on the assumption that I'm unattached. If the BF of 21 years heard that I'm fancying other blokes he wouldn't be happy w00t.gif

rascal... Lol I have 2 boyfriends. One only 26 and one 52. We are a happy 3some now 3 years living together.

53. Near death I guess in gay years. Lol

Marcusd. Via tapatalk

53. Near death I guess in gay years. Lol

Absolutely far from it, as we learned in this thread.

• Like 1

Denzel.

+1

I'm not willing to share him Pats so we may have to fight w00t.gif

No fighting necessary, he's only 59 and therefore ineligible for this thread.

Al Pacino......Robert de Niro?

Both .....I'm taking them before others start fighting over them, so I'm greedy who cares :)

Bruce Lee, I wonder what he'd look like now. He was edible back in the day, it may have been hard to hold him down though, with all the jumping around he did.

I think you all to follow my example and post comparative pictures of attractive 'older men' and attractive 'younger men'. We could then decide who we'd rather shag. I suspect I wouldn't be surprised by the results rolleyes.gif

I think you all to follow my example and post comparative pictures of attractive 'older men' and attractive 'younger men'. We could then decide who we'd rather shag. I suspect I wouldn't be surprised by the results rolleyes.gif

I think I could also predict the results. But is that really the point of this thread? Isn't it rather: "We all know that the majority of men is attracted to 20 to 30 year-olds, and that has been talked about a lot. Now let's talk about older men: Are there any that you would be attracted to?"

At least that is how I understand the OP.

I think I could also predict the results. But is that really the point of this thread? Isn't it rather: "We all know that the majority of men is attracted to 20 to 30 year-olds, and that has been talked about a lot. Now let's talk about older men: Are there any that you would be attracted to?"

If I'm caught with those 30 something images on my computer I'll be needing a new home 55555

I'm enjoying seeing some of the famous and not so famous age, it's great fun.

Here's another one Regis Philbin (84)

That's right. I am of course attracted to young women, but as indicated at the start there are quite a few older ladies that I would certainly welcome to share my bed and I was genuinely interested to know if it was the same for gay men?

• Like 1

Gosh, the dilemma the dillemma - well to go with it i would go for Bruce Springsteen. As you know from the ladies forum i am a rather fanatic of Bruce.

I shall wait until Denzel is of age,

Sorry Patsycat, he doesn't qualify until September 23rd. biggrin.png

Aren't you lot amazing? Here you are, surrounded by luscious young Asians, and you're hankering after old has-beens, admittedly well-preserved, but has-beens nevertheless.

I'm glad I live well away from the big cities, or else I'd have a following of TV members after me as if I were a bitch in heat.

Now if the only villager who shows signs of a proper attention to my charms were young and attractive......

• Like 1

Aren't you lot amazing? Here you are, surrounded by luscious young Asians, and you're hankering after old has-beens, admittedly well-preserved, but has-beens nevertheless.

I'm glad I live well away from the big cities, or else I'd have a following of TV members after me as if I were a bitch in heat.

Now if the only villager who shows signs of a proper attention to my charms were young and attractive......

Yes, we are surrounded by luscious young Asians, and the first couple, ten, years here I was a kid in a candy shop.

While I personally stated that Iike guys that are younger than me (but of course breathing and legal), I see nothing wrong with exploring avenues that might look like unexplored frontiers over here (by 'over here' I mean this forum).

cheesy.gif

Sorry cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Every time I read that I get a picture in my head of IB being pursued round his village by all the gay TVers that makes me giggle.

laugh.png

• Like 1