Limited Partnership For All Thais Partner...

I need help on this one as most of the website i browse refers to only foreigners registering for COMPANY LIMITED, but not much is been emphasized on Limited Partnership for Thais.

I am a mix parentage but a Thai nationality, i can speak Thai but cant read or write, and i need advise on the following matters.

Limited Partnership company registration procedures for Thai national.

1) What must be the registered capital for Thais registering for limited partnership?

2) Must the registered capital be paid up upon registration of a limited partnership?

If its a must, can properties such as lands, vehicle etc be part of the valued capital?

3) Can a limited Partnership company apply for a corporate/company bank account?

If yes how much is it to open a corporate/company bank account?

4) Is the first accounting year tax exempted?

1) What must be the registered capital for Thais registering for limited partnership?

Partnership Minimum requirements only apply where partners themselves have minimum requirements. The government itself does not have any minimum requirement.

2) Must the registered capital be paid up upon registration of a limited partnership?

If its a must, can properties such as lands, vehicle etc be part of the valued capital?

no

3) Can a limited Partnership company apply for a corporate/company bank account?

If yes how much is it to open a corporate/company bank account?

Yes and it is 1,000 baht

4) Is the first accounting year tax exempted?

no

Please remember all other readers, these answers were based on a 100% Thai Partnership with no work permits required.