Opinion on tyres please

Ok, its time to replace the tyres on my Toyoto Prerunner 4 door.

I have done the rounds of the garages and based on a set of 4

Maxiss 3.8k each

Goodyear 3.9k each

Firestone 4.5k each

Bridgestone 5.5k each

Any recommendations , or comment on these prices ?

Charlie, we use Maxxis on pickups and a Fortuner at work and they have been fine. I was not a big fan of the OEM Bridgestone Dueler H/T on the Fortuner. The Maxxis tyres have lasted the same mileage and have better grip. Possible slightly noisier but a lot cheaper.

The Michelin Cross Terrain are a very good tyres. Quiet, good ride and I can find nothing to complain about on my 4x4 Vigo. Still have two in their seventh year close to retirement..smile.png

I asked about Mitchellin but nobody stocked them in this area, not at the few I visited.

Forget the Cost and buy the best, Michelin Latitude Cross. Go to the Michelin Site to find your nearest Michelin Outlet. Your life may depend on it.

Spoken like a Michelin salesman.

On the other hand. http://www.consumeraffairs.com/tires/michelin.html

I think DJH is right though.........As I have posted, I still have two Mich tyres in there seventh year and the walls are perfect.

I have had "street" drag race tyres (not on the Vigo laugh.png ) that had to be dumped after a year of little drag time w00t.gif. With anything one can be unfortunate to get a manufacturing fault item. sad.png

You Boy are just a rather unpleasant Puppy Know it All , who Refers to Rigs,is this an Oil Rig or Motor Forum. So Far up your Own Arse you've lost any humor you never had.

Better for one to have no humour than spew forth the crap that comes from your mouth.

And the Tap Drips On.Lucky Mom and Dad sponsor your Finance, Wages here couldn't get you........... Finance on a Moped. Now put the Broom Down and Clock OUT....cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

At the risk of sounding like one in red letters, can you 2 knock it off or f. Off to the general forum where this stuff is the norm ;)

Sent from my LG-P970 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Uh oh! Ace of Poop has lost his pill dispense.....again! And he is off his meds.

Anyone seeing a pill dispenser laying around can you give it back to Ace please.

post-63954-0-55259600-1400677088_thumb.j

• Like 1