Couples Sexual Health Screening Clinics Samui

Hi

I'm wanting to do the responsible thing with a relationship and was interested in knowing peoples opinions/recommendations of private clinics/hospitals that perform sexual health screening in Koh Samui ie. location and costs .

Any help greatly appreciated

Hi

I'm wanting to do the responsible thing with a relationship and was interested in knowing peoples opinions/recommendations of private clinics/hospitals that perform sexual health screening in Koh Samui ie. location and costs .

Any help greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Bangkok hospital samui

Shall get results in minutes

Pay more get more

Clinic have been known to make mistakes

Edited by BigC
  • Like 1

Nathon Samui, Public Hospital, I would think does it too.... they give results pretty fast....at least for any blood tests I have had done....

I doubt they would announce results over the PA system whistling.giffacepalm.gif

The Lab guy there also has an evening clinic, after about 4 30 pm... turn left opposite way to Samui Immigration... and a little way up on the right.

• Like 2

Bangkok Samui Hospital does it as well. Very professional. Results will be handed to you in a sealed envelope and you are asked if you wish counseling when opening it. No idea about price though.

Sounds like the........ a friend of a friend i know went there, and he told me........whistling.gif sorrysmile.png

Bangkok Samui Hospital does it as well. Very professional. Results will be handed to you in a sealed envelope and you are asked if you wish counseling when opening it. No idea about price though.

Sounds like the........ a friend of a friend i know went there, and he told me........whistling.gif sorrysmile.png

How do they know that one would need counselling

I would really worry if they told me that before I opened the letter.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app